Jack Rocks

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Where's the money you owe Devilman, Wilson?

steve samurai jack

images

steve samurai jack

Rules for Playing Jacks
You then throw the ball into the air … pick up one jack … then catch the ball after it bounces one time. Continue picking up the jacks one at a time. When you have collected all the jacks, throw them again and start picking the jacks up two at a time (twosies).

steve samurai jack

Jack Rocks!
Jack Rocks!
Jack Rocks!
Jack Rocks!

Jack Rocks!

Jack Rocks!
Jack Rocks!
Jack Rocks!

steve samurai jack

According to this article, the modern name jacks derives from “chackstones” or stones to be tossed. Objects related to the game have been found in prehistoric caves. In early years, the game was played in many ways. But, the modern game of playing jacks is the one in which a number of us participated.

steve samurai jack

Rules for Playing Jack Rocks

You throw the ball into the air.
Pick up one jack.
Catch the ball after it bounces one time.
Continue picking up the jack's one at a time.
When you have collected all the jack's.
throw them again and start picking the jack's up two at a time (twosies).

steve samurai jack

All you need is a small bouncy ball and a set of jacks, which are six-pronged metal pieces to play.

steve samurai jack

Jack rocks
Jack rocks
Jack rocks

Jack rocks

steve samurai jack

According to this article, the modern name jacks derives from “chackstones” or stones to be tossed. Objects related to the game have been found in prehistoric caves. In early years, the game was played in many ways. But, the modern game of playing jacks is the one in which a number of us participated.

steve samurai jack

I walked in on my bitch and the poolboy the other day, obviously I had to jack rocks the shit out of them.