Jack

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Because, the first thing I did was drop 50 lbs. That was when I was "pre-diabetic".

Didn't change a thing.

jack

That is one of the three worst pictures of me that exist. At the time that picture was taken back in 2004, I had been on prednisone for six months or so and had ballooned with a weight gain of about 70 pounds. It took me about a year to get all that weight off after I stopped taking prednisone. There is a thread on TK in 2005 or 2006 where I discussed losing that weight using Weight Watchers with some other regular posters here who were having difficulty losing weight themselves. That was also the summer that I had an outbreak of rosacea. Because of my allergies and the other drugs I was on at the time, my dermatologist wouldn't prescribe me anything for the rosacea and advised me to not get hot. Yeah - try not getting hot in Texas in the summer time!

FYI regarding your discussion of Type II diabetes elsewhere - being on prednisone was what caused my diabetes, not because of the weight gain but as a separate side effect. Unfortunately, that is not uncommon.

Actually, I have an even more disgusting pic of you.

Wanna see? :bigass:

jack

It's easy to make Susan Boyle.

Just get a tub of water and heat it up.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
is the pic of you with your ex from the 70s also one of the three worst?

No. There is a second pic similar to the one Jack is using as his avatar - it is of me at the same time in the same place. Jack is threatening to use it also. I wonder if Jack got permission to use that copyrighted picture? I'll ask Bear.

Why don't you send me a real life picture of yourself VKD? I promise I won't post it on TK without asking your permission first.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
No. There is a second pic similar to the one Jack is using as his avatar - it is of me at the same time in the same place. Jack is threatening to use it also. I wonder if Jack got permission to use that copyrighted picture? I'll ask Bear.

Why don't you send me a real life picture of yourself VKD? I promise I won't post it on TK without asking your permission first.

so which is the third?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

Somehow I don't think our Ninja gives flying fuck what Bear thinks.

jack

It's interesting. That second pic shows how big your ass really is :bigass:....Maybe you've lost a little given your current av? Probably take years to get that much lard off the caboose is my guess.

Are you thweatening me Wheezer?

jack

So Wheeze, were you thweatening me, little princess? Because you already gave your permission to use the pic when you consented to let "Bear" put it up in a public forum that he adverstises for just such a purpose. read the fucking TOS on his site, you cunting retard.

You are thweatening me, I'm thinking. Something you may grow to seriously regret.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why is it when people want to invent an intimidating "friend" they always have a name like "Bear?" I'd be much more afraid of somebody named Mortimer or Percy, because you know that guy had to scrap a LOT growing up.

jack

"rosicrucia" my ass, she was probably drinking too many Dos Equis...

Mirah

I love you

It's interesting. That second pic shows how big your ass really is :bigass:....Maybe you've lost a little given your current av? Probably take years to get that much lard off the caboose is my guess.

Are you thweatening me Wheezer?

OOD, "Legal threat bad"

There is/was no threat here in E's post! At least if you are going to say things-make them make sense, will ya?

[/referee]

jack

Actually, it was a threat. If you're going to play obtuse, try to be less obvious.

jack

Quid: when you say you're going to talk to the owner of some board about a "copyrighted" picture, you're implying a legal threat.

Have an orgasm, you're better at that.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I strongly suggest that everyone involved stops the 'threats of legal action' approach immediately. And with 'strongly suggest', I mean Stop.It.Now.

jack

Wait, you mean it WASN'T really Susan Boyle?

My bad.