Jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E

How much longer are you going to be an asshole?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Probably as long as everyone else is, I guess.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Probably as long as everyone else is, I guess.

The only one else being an asshole is Gear. He'll never change. Most everyone else is wondering when our Jack is going to return.

jack

You mean you and all the voices in your head?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, that is Gear's voice in your head. I don't hear Gear. He is an audible Medusa. Plug your ears. Hum. Think happy thoughts. He'll get extremely frustrated trying to make you hear him. When he realizes he's failed, you'll experience the mental vision of him exploding. It's funny as hell.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The only one else being an asshole is Gear. He'll never change. Most everyone else is wondering when our Jack is going to return.

Jack, that is Gear's voice in your head. I don't hear Gear. He is an audible Medusa. Plug your ears. Hum. Think happy thoughts. He'll get extremely frustrated trying to make you hear him. When he realizes he's failed, you'll experience the mental vision of him exploding. It's funny as hell.

Gear, He'll, Gear's, Gear, He, He'll, him, he, he's, him

Heh.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, control your voices. One of them is leaking out of your head.

jack

Fuck off you cunting sad old hag.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You will have to do what I ask you to do first.

jack

Not a chance, toadette.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It cracks me up you get up in the middle of the night to neg karma my posts multiple times. Your life truly is more pathetic than I imagined.

jack

It cracks me up that you use the oldest lame in the book fruitlessly. You prove it isn't the real E with each and every post you make, hag.

So nice owning you, but then I always have :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am thinking of starting a place of my own for people who like to converse without all the snarkiness and hate, maybe play chess, and are creative types - artists, musicians, writers, cooks, gardeners, knitters, beaders, and such. I won't be able to be on it anymore than I am here but it would be nice to have a place to go visit that is actually for fun and not just a left over bad habit. Well, actually, already have such a place. Its called Facebook.

Jack, I don't know if the "fake E" schtick is just that or if you actually believe my account is in the hands of another. Frankly, I don't care. You've ceased to be even mildly entertaining. Gear never was and I suspect that his is the hand that is up your rear. I wonder if you realize he is touching your keyboard with those fingers too. No big deal. Not like I'm going to ponder on that visual for more than a fleeting second.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Hey fag lame, everyone realized your accnt was 'in the hands of another' when you put it 'in the hands of another' and then that person pretended you were you getting it back.

Like you are right now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You really are too easy, you know.

jack

Passive aggressive much?

jack

This one, not so good.