Jack's n00b show

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thanks to all. That was a great deal of fun, actually. I didn't realize I already had Adobe Audition as part of the CS, so I'm gioing to mess around with that this morning. One of the things I havent figured out yet is how to "punch in" in a track, so it's still a little tricky mixing the flow of it.

I'm going to produce another half-hour today, and see what happens.

jack

That was from Billy Cobham's first solo album "Spectrum" (1974 I think). Cobham played with Miles Davis, and most notably for John McLaughlin for Mahavishnu Orchestra. This was done while that project was winding down. Lee Sklar on bass TOMMY FUCKING BOLIN ON GUITAR, Jan Hammer synth. That was the side band to do the funk songs outside of the ensemble pieces on the album.

I agree, great stuff.

jack

Snoopy's Search/Red Baron - Billy Cobham
Big Yellow Taxi - Black Crowes
I, Will Wait - Pere Ubu
The Pot - Tool
Inside Out - Eve 6
Freeker By The Speaker - Keller Williams
Burden In My Hand - Soundgarden

BitchSlapSmitty

Nice, I'm listening to it now, maybe we could work something out w/ a Live Beltsander edition utilizing you tube as well as this audio thing?

I just need to learn how to use these two webcams for such a thing, I too have Audition jack, so I might have to pick your brain on how to use it.

BitchSlapSmitty

"Dedicated to all my commie stalker friends,", lol.

Why hasn't this been linked to the gutters yet?

I have to give TK here more balls than Commie for not hiding behind their handles.

jack

Playlist:

Big Mess - Devo
(we've got to get) Out Of This Place - Fear
Is That Love - Squeeze
I'm The Slime - Frank Zappa
Hard To Handle - Black Crowes
Down With The Sickness - Rage Against The Machine
Rods & Cones - Blue Man Group
Running On Empty - (original)

BitchSlapSmitty

Hmm, just realized it was tuesday, so Now I got two peeps to listen to on the internets radio.

BitchSlapSmitty

The second file wont work for me.

jack

Damn this is a blast.

My next show will be a special edition of TRACTION