Shouldn't those of us who have been here over 5 years get special privilidges? Like perhaps a special forum that ONLY we can post in?

I also think i joined more than 7 years ago, is the info listed correct? Perhaps it just seems longer.

Seph

Retired Account
yes that wud rock

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
How about we just start giving arbitrary ranking systems for how many posts you have and how long you've been here. After that, we'll open a forum for each rank, with the highest being the Admirals' Lounge. We'll hire T'Bonz to mod the whole thing, and we will rename the whole board Trek BBS.

Seph

Retired Account
that sounds horrible.

aeommai

cookie?
and there already are those aren't there, what with the "secret" forums???

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And I'm the major topic of discussion in each and every one of them, no doubt

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
*yawn*

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not against the idea per se but I'm really busy right now. If any of my staff agree amongst themselves or want to flex their own judgement and give it a try I'm sure you can figure it all out in the Admin CP.

So yeah, I'm not going to do it for ages because I'm not going to be around other than to check on the day to day running when I can but you have a green light from me.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No.

I only let LC into one of them 'cause she showed me her boobs. She got let into another one because she probably showed her boobs to missmanners, too.

That last part isn't true, but I wish it was.

aeommai

cookie?
the problem with your secret forum idea is it's not guaranteed to be posted in. have it have some meaning. ie a secret troll board for people from 2003 that still troll outside this place would be good, but a secret board with no purpose might be a bad idea.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I think TK is fragmented enough already. Splitting the base even further will just make the board appear more dead.