FYI
OPEN YER EYES

The Question

Eternal
Back
Jo
Cheet
Up

If you're gonna say it, have at least something on which to substantiate it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He has a bunch of jiz encrusted sticky notes on his wall :D

The Question

Eternal
^^You're a real nozzle.

I've said things, here and at other boards, that people labeled "anti-Semitic." But by God, I never said a thing that I didn't or couldn't back up.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The only thing Hellman's good at backing up on is his word.

Alex Buchet

The Saint said:
^^You're a real nozzle.

I've said things, here and at other boards, that people labeled "anti-Semitic." But by God, I never said a thing that I didn't or couldn't back up.
I'm not sure what your looking for. Isn't the topic of this thread a self-evident trooth?

The Question

Eternal
Alex Buchet said:
I'm not sure what your looking for. Isn't the topic of this thread a self-evident trooth?

No claim that connects one thing with another can be called self-evident. There must be evidence of the connection. Wanna say the Jews control the Knights Templar, or Citibank, or whatever-it-is? Substantiate. Show the connection.

The Question

Eternal
^^That's an option. Of course, that's the option that makes you look like a fuckin' ignoramus, but yeah, it's an option.

Alex Buchet

I look like an ignoramus posting the phrase "JOOS CONTROL TEH KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND CITIBANK AND THE VATICAN"?

Well, I'll be. And here I thought I would look like some kinda slick-talking master debater.

The Question

Eternal
Alex Buchet said:
I look like an ignoramus posting the phrase "JOOS CONTROL TEH KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND CITIBANK AND THE VATICAN"?

Well, I'll be. And here I thought I would look like some kinda slick-talking master debater.

Nope. Without substantiation, what you come off like just sounds similar.

Alex Buchet

well, that still doesn't mean that JOOS DON'T CONTROL TEH KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND CITIBANK AND THE VATICAN

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

The Question

Eternal
Alex Buchet said:
well, that still doesn't mean that JOOS DON'T CONTROL TEH KNIGHTS TEMPLAR AND CITIBANK AND THE VATICAN

Thanks for your assistance in this matter.

"doesn't prove x isn't" doesn't prove "x is."

The Question

Eternal
Put something in front of 'em worth lookin' at.