Just Had A Look At ExIsle...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
... for the first time in months. Man, that place is deader than a doornail.

Wonder what happened?

:bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
One time! There was this episode of Stargate! Where they were on a planet where a black hole was forming!

I wonder if Exisle has a black hole (and time dilation effect).

Mirah

I love you
Wow, memories
I think I posted there
and then didn't post there
and then begged to post there just so I could read some drama.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
What is that place?

It's a sad sack board of twats that fled from SlipstreamBBS when it rolled over and died. SSBBS was a side board of TrekBBS, which should tell you things.

Over the years, EI has devolved into a lefty only board with righties being shouted down and kicked out.

Back on the OP, for example, the Orbis Terrarum subboard should be electric right now with the impeachment and all that. Instead, it's just gsmonks shouting at the clouds.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
one thing is for sure. my our sports center is better than their sports bar, hands down.

*tee-hee

The Sports Bar
*Discuss All Things Sports - "If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?" - Vince Lombardi

*laughing*

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT: blackfoot NAP
Troll Kingdom's Sports Information Center
All Things Sporty

that would be a great title and description for our my sports center.

Last edited:

Oerdin

It's a sad sack board of twats that fled from SlipstreamBBS when it rolled over and died. SSBBS was a side board of TrekBBS, which should tell you things.

Over the years, EI has devolved into a lefty only board with righties being shouted down and kicked out.

Back on the OP, for example, the Orbis Terrarum subboard should be electric right now with the impeachment and all that. Instead, it's just gsmonks shouting at the clouds.

Ahhh, so kind of like WF where the lefties banned or drove off everyone who disagrees with them.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, kind of like that.