Just Looking Through Some Old Threads....

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Makes me remember Charles' attempt to troll Conchaga. Remember how Conchaga would follow Charles about calling him a "cupcakeer" constantly? Charles got so riled up about it he challenged to meet him to settle it "man to man". Of course he never set a date or time, so Conchaga did. Conchaga was there, and when Charles failed to show and got called out on it, he tried to turn the tables, claiming he was there but Conchaga wasn't.

Well, I'm here to remind Charles of the party platter he was making for me for my football party while he was claiming to be at the Conchaga meet.

By the way, you overcharged me for the platter, according to your brother and never made it right.

A liar, a thief and a loser. That's the Charles I knew very well, which is why I don't respond to him begging to meet me.

Right Charles? :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ha ha ha ha ha

Look who's completely owned!

You're welcome!v :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang, Devilman:

Which Blackfoot are you talking about? …...ahhhhhh shut the fuck up. Evreyonen knows when you say Charles you're referring to Blackfoot. Remenber Fan Boy Funny Book Shop and Message Board?

:day:

jack

The point is Fake Chuckie Dual, that you got your bluff called and didn't show up :D

You're welcome!!

jack

Makes me remember Charles' attempt to troll Conchaga. Remember how Conchaga would follow Charles about calling him a "cupcakeer" constantly? Charles got so riled up about it he challenged to meet him to settle it "man to man". Of course he never set a date or time, so Conchaga did. Conchaga was there, and when Charles failed to show and got called out on it, he tried to turn the tables, claiming he was there but Conchaga wasn't.

Well, I'm here to remind Charles of the party platter he was making for me for my football party while he was claiming to be at the Conchaga meet.

By the way, you overcharged me for the platter, according to your brother and never made it right.

A liar, a thief and a loser. That's the Charles I knew very well, which is why I don't respond to him begging to meet me.

Right Charles? :D
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111