Karma Box is Fucked Up

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you add "use your words" to "My karma box is fucked up" it's iambic pentameter.

If you come up with a companion line for "I don't know how to use my words" it could be the ending couplet.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The whole board's fucked up and we don't have a tech admin and the owner hasn't posted for over six months, so it's sadly unlikely to ever get un-fucked up. My Karma box seems to be fine though!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
^ What he said. Sorry.

But PM me or describe in here what the problem is with viewing your rep page. If you can take a screenshot it would help.

Mirah

I love you
When I give Karma a box appears-but it is on the far right (get that) anyway it is on the far right side of the screen. I tried minimizing the screen, and scrolling over so that I can see the complete box but dammit, that is just too much work!

So let me go over this again, Click on Karma box, I can only see 1/2 of it. It is not a "computer" issue as I am on a freaking Chrome book and don't have any "computer" issues.

Hang on. Just tried shrinking down my "screen size" doesn't work. It is not that big of a deal. I just felt like ranting last night. Who uses the karma box anyway?!!?!??! Is that like litter box? Thank you for the poetry lesson!