Ladies of TK, I'm having a Coat Hanger Sale

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Especially you ladies from Texas and Mississippi.

Special 2 for one til Sunday!

The Question

Eternal
Know what's cheaper than a coat hanger? Ahem... Self... Control.

jack

Yeah, those slut bitches should learn to keep their legs closed. Fucking whore cunts.

Last edited:

jack

290229902_5321621981248978_1344932790640817182_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, those slut bitches should learn to keep their legs closed. Fucking whore cunts.
Next step: Getting the bucks to stick to just one sow, instead of hopping from one to the next like bootlipped fleas.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think I should be allowed to go to every man's medical appointment and make decisions for him regarding his reproductive organs. I have thoughts about where to insert those coat hangers.

The Question

Eternal
^^So Islamophobic... tsk, tsk.

MODMAN

An aborted baby is in the arms of The Jesus without having to endure the blood 'n guts shitfest of corporeal existence. What the hell would fundies have against that?

The Question

Eternal
Plus, aborted babies don't grow up to be leftist crackpots and Dindu Nuffins.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Plus, aborted babies don't grow up to be leftist crackpots and Dindu Nuffins.
Too bad some of those born babies grew up to be racists, misogynists, white supremacists, guns-up-their-ass snowflakes, treasonous and seditious insurrectionists, piece of shit incels. The only thing they ever did was dress up like an inbred mercenary with an AR-15 strapped across their chest with their big plans to shred school children if they can't overthrow the government.

The Question

Eternal
Too bad some of those born babies grew up to be racists, misogynists, white supremacists, guns-up-their-ass snowflakes, treasonous and seditious insurrectionists, piece of shit incels. The only thing they ever did was dress up like an inbred mercenary with an AR-15 strapped across their chest with their big plans to shred school children if they can't overthrow the government.
Y'know what the problem is with characterizing people who aren't on the kook fringe left that way?

Eventually, we start thinking... Y'know? If I'm going to be labeled as a racist, misogynist, white supremacist, blah blah blah... regardless of whether I actually am any of those things or not?

It's probably time I start really being all those things. Why not? What's the down side of actually being all those things when it doesn't matter if I'm not any of them?

So, okay.

Sieg fuckin' heil, then, bitch. You wanted it? You fuckin' got it.

The Question

Eternal
Also, I'll tell you about sedition and insurrection -- it's been in progress since the 1940s. January 6 protestors were trying to undo that insurrection, not commit one.

jack

That's pretty vague. Want to be a little more specific?

MODMAN

ITS ALL MADE UP FFS.. SEDITION THIS AND INSURrECTION THAT FUCK INSURRECTION WITH THE SINGING ON THE SHUTTLE CRAFT. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST SIGN TO KEEP STEWART OUT OF THE PRODUCERS CHAIR - FUCK!

GOD AND IT WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE INSPIRED BY heart of darkness. LMAO that worked out

The Question

Eternal
That's pretty vague. Want to be a little more specific?
Nope, I was setting up a Star Trek joke, but MODMAN swooped in and played that key while I was letting it marinate. Fucker. lol