Ladies of TK, I'm having a Coat Hanger Sale

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Y'know what the problem is with characterizing people who aren't on the kook fringe left that way?

Eventually, we start thinking... Y'know? If I'm going to be labeled as a racist, misogynist, white supremacist, blah blah blah... regardless of whether I actually am any of those things or not?

It's probably time I start really being all those things. Why not? What's the down side of actually being all those things when it doesn't matter if I'm not any of them?

So, okay.

Sieg fuckin' heil, then, bitch. You wanted it? You fuckin' got it.
You're so full of shit.

The Question

Eternal
You're so full of shit.
You could have saved keystrokes by just typing, "Meow" or "Woof", for all that reply meant.

You really ought to take a minute to think about what I posted, though; if you accuse someone of being all kinds of horrible things -- not because they actually are any of those things but, rather, because you're trying to bully or manipulate them into conforming to your worldview...

The strategy could very easily backfire. Instead of saying, "Gosh! I don't want to be called a racist or a sexist or a white supremacist! Looks like the only thing there is to do is to say exactly what Eloisel wants me to say!"

You might get the opposite reaction. If you're going to go around accusing people of being white supremacists, you're as good as giving them permission. "Welp! Getting called that shit, anyway, so there's no longer a reason not to indulge in it."

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You could have saved keystrokes by just typing, "Meow" or "Woof", for all that reply meant.

You really ought to take a minute to think about what I posted, though; if you accuse someone of being all kinds of horrible things -- not because they actually are any of those things but, rather, because you're trying to bully or manipulate them into conforming to your worldview...

The strategy could very easily backfire. Instead of saying, "Gosh! I don't want to be called a racist or a sexist or a white supremacist! Looks like the only thing there is to do is to say exactly what Eloisel wants me to say!"

You might get the opposite reaction. If you're going to go around accusing people of being white supremacists, you're as good as giving them permission. "Welp! Getting called that shit, anyway, so there's no longer a reason not to indulge in it."
Very telling that you identify yourself with: "racists, misogynists, white supremacists, guns-up-their-ass snowflakes, treasonous and seditious insurrectionists, piece of shit incels. The only thing they ever did was dress up like an inbred mercenary with an AR-15 strapped across their chest with their big plans to shred school children if they can't overthrow the government."

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck - what do you think the odds are that it is a duck?

The Question

Eternal
Very telling that you identify yourself with: "racists, misogynists, white supremacists, guns-up-their-ass snowflakes, treasonous and seditious insurrectionists, piece of shit incels. The only thing they ever did was dress up like an inbred mercenary with an AR-15 strapped across their chest with their big plans to shred school children if they can't overthrow the government."

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck - what do you think the odds are that it is a duck?
It was you who decided to trot out the fashionable position of the fringe, crackpot American left; the position that echoes George Dubya Bush, ironically enough:

"If yer not with us, yer with the ter'rists!"

Well, fine. Guess I'm with the ter'rists, then.

The Question

Eternal
Are you capable of being anything other then boring and lame? I don't think you are.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The only question is when did you start your transition?
When are you going to finish yours transition? Please tell me you aren't finished? I saw the photos leaked online. You look like a 3 at best. Still I'm sure if I really try I can get half a chub going.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You mean these?
0fbxjO3k8JDZyxkxH-EkY16pOZp2oFfDSbmvDBzy9vE.gif