LeBron James

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LeBron becomes all-time leader in playoff wins

i

Los Angeles Lakers' LeBron James says 'it's an honor' to pass Karl Malone on career scoring list

It was only fitting that Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron Jamed passed Karl Malone as the NBA's second all-time leading scorer doing what "The Mailman" did thousands of times, cutting to the basket, receiving a pass and scoring on an uncontested driving layup. James moved past Malone, the Hall of Famer and former Utah Jazz great who scored 36,928 points, at the 5:20 mark in the second quarter against the Washington Wizards on Saturday. He entered the game needing 20 points to pass Malone, who scored so many of his baskets off assists from John Stockton. With 36,947 points, James trails only former Lakers great Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on the career scoring list. Abdul-Jabbar's record stands at 38,387 points.

Click Here For Full Story

steve samurai jack

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

LeBron James critical of United States' efforts to bring Brittney Griner home from Russia

As Brittney Griner's detention in Russia has galvanized the sports world in support of the WNBA star's return to the United States, Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James questioned why Griner would want to return to a country that has taken so much time to aid in a resolution for her. "Now, how can she feel like America has her back?" James said in a trailer for the latest episode of his talk show, "The Shop: Uninterrupted," which airs on YouTube. "I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'" In early June, shortly after the U.S. State Department classified Griner's plight as a wrongful detention, James tweeted in support of the seven-time All-Star. James' Uninterrupted multimedia platform is also selling T-shirts with "We Are BG" printed on the front, with Uninterrupted's online store stating that the proceeds from the merchandise will go to The BG Advocacy Fund, run by Griner's family to cover legal costs associated with her release.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

LeBron James Says Boston Celtics Fans Are 'Racist as F***'

LeBron James has something to say you Boston basketball fans --
you're SO racist. LeBron went off on his latest episode of "The Shop," after being asked why he hates Boston. His blunt answer ... "Cause they racist as f***." King James went on ... "They will say anything. And it's fine. It's my life, f*** I've been dealing with it my whole life. I don't mind it. I hear it. If I hear somebody close by, I check them real quick, then move onto the game. They're going to say whatever the f*** they want to say." LeBron's not alone. Other players have also groused about the way Celtics fans behave, Klay Thompson complained, "We've played in front of rude fans before. Dropping f-bombs with children in the crowd. Really classy. Good job, Boston." Draymond Green's wife blasted them for chanting "f*** you Draymond" during the NBA finals.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

LeBron James, the Golden State Warriors' tax bill and what else to watch in 2023 NBA free agency

The NBA offseason never stops. More than 160 players have already signed new contracts, and the vast majority of roster spots are filled heading into training camp in September. But there are still plenty of storylines to keep an eye on -- and we're not just talking about the futures of Kevin Durant and Donovan, both of whom will have an impact not only on this season but on the summer of 2023. If that free agency period began right now, the class would be considered historic. Six of the top available players either have won a regular-season MVP or were a key part of a team that won an NBA championship. However, with 11 months to go before 2023 free agency officially opens, expect that class to shrink between now and then. It starts in Los Angeles, where LeBron James is faced with a decision on whether to extend his contract or become the most sought-out free agent in 2023. James, at least for now, is the headliner of a 2023 offseason for which nearly half the league's teams are projected to have cap space.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers agree to 2-year, $97.1 million extension that includes 3rd-year player option

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $97.1 million contract extension that includes a player option for the 2024-25 season, Klutch Sports CEO Rich Paul told ESPN on Wednesday.The extension, which includes a 15% trade kicker, makes James the highest-earning player in NBA history with $532 million in career guaranteed money, surpassing Brooklyn Nets star Kevin Durant. With the deal, the four-time NBA champion and MVP and 18-time All-Star eliminates concern that he could enter free agency next summer. Despite approaching 38 years old, James remains an All-NBA-level player and the centerpiece of the Lakers' contention hopes.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LeBron James passes Magic Johnson for 6th all time in assists
LeBron James moved past Magic Johnson on the NBA's all-time assists list while wearing a Los Angeles Lakers uniform Friday, but he knows his place in the pecking order when it comes to Laker lore.

NBA Top-5 in Assists
No.1: John Stockton - 15,806
No.2: Jason Kidd - 12,091
No.3: Chris Paul - 11,071
No.4: Steve Nash - 10,335
No.5: Mark Jackson - 10,334

No.6: LeBron James - 10,114