Legends of Tomorrow season 5

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Since there isn't actually a thread yet...

It was a shame that they couldn't have the whole Legends cast appear in their Crisis episode, but I guess it was more important to have all these other people. I thought last year's crossover was better in terms of story telling.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked the superman flyby at the end.

If the monsters were going after the paragons why didn't any go after Luthor?

Lots of 4th wall breaking tonight.

CaptainWacky

Is the Asian paragon guy going to be in one of the shows now, or was he just in it because he's a guy from the comics?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Are they all gonna be on the same earth now?

CaptainWacky

I didn't notice any Gotham cameos in the whole crossover, whereas just about every other show was represented. Ther's probably a legal reason for that, but I prefer to believe it's because they didn't want to associated with Gotham.

CaptainWacky

The characters felt a bit more cartoony in the first (proper) episode of the season, probably because of the documentary format meaning everyone had to be exaggerated a bit. The way they wrote off Mona was kind of lame too. But it was still good!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was weird!

CaptainWacky

Not sure why Sky showed two episodes tonight, maybe they're running out of new episodes of other shows and had to fill time. I predicted the mother would be the real killer as soon as she appeared.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked both episodes. Maybe they needed to show the second one at nine or so much would have been cut it would be about ten minutes long.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
#3 That girl is poison. Drunk whatshername was super cute.

CaptainWacky

Ava. Her ship name with Sara (Lance) is "Avalance." I know this because of tumblr.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
#4 MURDER AT THE PROM
I like the fairy godmother stuff.

CaptainWacky

I guess Marie Antoinette looked like Nora so they didn't have to hire a guest actress?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think Routh pressuring the producers for his wife to be in the show more and more is why they ended up letting them both go.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why does Small Money wear a s'more on his head?

CaptainWacky

His name was S'More Money.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH! I thought they were saying small money and none of it made sense. lol