Didn't they upgrade that out of her?

Can't be many episodes left now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I FORGET THINGS.

Two episodes left.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Not enough, episodes that is, I'm not suggesting you should forget more things.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
How are they going to wrap things up in just one more episode?

NEVER TRUST EVIL GIDEON :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

They probably aren't, since they didn't know it would be the last episode ever.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They have done so many robots this year it would have been more of a surprise if Alan wasn't one.

CaptainWacky

I feel like the robots were a bit of a disappointment as the main villains for the whole season. I would have prefered if they were leading up to some bigger threat (and maybe they even team up with Evil Gideon to defeat it or something.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why did they have to make the very end of the episode like that? NOW I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :rwmad:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why did they have to make the very end of the episode like that? NOW I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT :rwmad:
I read somewhere that if they hadn't been cancelled, next season would have had them sent to a Time Master school to learn how to be Time Masters alongside teenager recruits.

CaptainWacky

It's weird that some other seasons they ended it in a way that could work as a series finale but this was obviously all setting up the next season (wich I guess Nate wouldn't have been in.) Last week's would have worked better as a series finale. The structure of the whole season felt a bit weird.

I WILL MISS THE SHOW.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Was that the guy from scrubs?

Was a bit silly that Nate was down to just human skin and still able to deflect bullets.

It was ok, but seemed flat compared to other season finalise, especially when this tuned out to be the end.

CaptainWacky

It was Donald "Turk" Faison, yes. I guess he would have been a regular in season 8.