Legion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's good that Matthew Crawley didn't die in vain. Because it was starting to look like he had.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I will watch it because Aubrey Plaza is good and i like her.

CaptainWacky

HEY, remember this? It has a confusing trailer!

CaptainWacky

It's visually interesting.

CaptainWacky

This starts tonight.

ANYONE ELSE GOING TO WATCH IT AND POST COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WILL DO IT!

I can't watch until tomorrow or maybe even later since The Expanse is also on tonight, and I still have to catch upon SHIELD and The Flash :rwmad:

Dershocka

dershocka
I plan on watching it, as well.

I just wonder if he's Prof. X's son like the comics. The setting, and clothing make the time period uncertain to me. It looks like it'll be interesting regardless. Do you think we'll see any cameos?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
LOKTAR, are you watching The Magicians? Should I make a thread?

CaptainWacky

It was really good! It looked great. So many cool visual effects. Okay, so I didn't quite know what was going on some of the time, and I'm not entirely sure if it all really happened (did the part where he went to live with his sister really happen, for example?) but I imagine a lot of that was on purpose and will become more clear as it goes on. Surprised they killed Aubrey Plaza but hopefully she's living in his head now? The escape sequence at the end was beautiful. I'm sure some people will hate it but I liked it OKAY.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It was really good! It looked great. So many cool visual effects. Okay, so I didn't quite know what was going on some of the time, and I'm not entirely sure if it all really happened (did the part where he went to live with his sister really happen, for example?) but I imagine a lot of that was on purpose and will become more clear as it goes on. Surprised they killed Aubrey Plaza but hopefully she's living in his head now? The escape sequence at the end was beautiful. I'm sure some people will hate it but I liked it OKAY.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

I liked it too, but I too was confused about some parts too. I was wondering if him and the girl really switched bodies and how/when did they switch back? Was that all just part of when she "projected herself into his mind?"

CaptainWacky

I think they must have switched for real since she accidentally killed Aubrey Plaza while in his body.

The yellow eyed demon thing was creepy af.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh wow, that was crazy good!

CaptainWacky

I liked when there was a guy with a bald head and think maybe it's Professor X but then Syd's face appeared in his head which was probably better than Professor X.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
So I guess Jean Smart's character is the Professor X of this show?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I thought it was OK?

I guess I thought sometimes it was too confusing for it's own good. Like you can have a non-linear narrative AND a 'is this just a dream' fake out AND try and introduce a whole bunch of new characters at the same time but maybe they could have just picked two of those and it would have been better!

It will probably get better once the show actually tells us what the show is about because right now I have no idea.