Legion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope David isn't the villain for the final seaon either (or maybe he's the villain at first but he redeems himself/the others realise Shadow King is maniuplating everything/one of David's split personalities is the real villain/I don't know.)

AND AUBREY PLAZA SHOULD SING AND DANCE AGAIN.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Both videos are the same, WATCH WHICHEVER YOU WANT.

CaptainWacky

DON'T TRUST THE SHADOW KING.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

New episode can be illegally downloaded tomorrow!

CaptainWacky

It was great! The best looking show on tv, full of hippies and robots and moustaches and fun.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This is so good. The episode just flew by.

Switch is cute!

CaptainWacky

I noticed Jean Smart and Jemaine Clement aren't in the credits anymore so I guess Melanie and Oliver are gone? At least they got a kind of happy ending (living in the astral plain together.)

CaptainWacky

Aubrey Plaza is the maddest hatter!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THE HOTTEST MADDEST HATTER!

CaptainWacky

Guess Switch couldn't "hold the door."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was so confused.

Last year, I sort of remember speculation that Charles Xavier was David's father. Since I don't read comic books, I was thinking of Patrick Stewart and the mutant school and STUFF. Then Wacky said Harry Lloyd was playing Xavier and I kept waiting for him to show up because I don't know who Harry Lloyd is and didn't know that was him I was looking at the whole time. ANYWAY, by the end of the episode I wasn't so confused anymore. David basically drove his mother more insane by trying to talk to her from the future, and Xavier brought Farouk back with him from where ever he went when he left David's mom and David alone in that giant scary house.

CaptainWacky

The only thing I wasn't clear on was if David changed history by stopping Farouk from possessing him the first time (when his mom was distracted by the tv being weird) or if that "always" happened and he was always possessed after his future self drove his mom mad and Xavier did the mind thing to chase him away and didn't notice Farouk. I guess it doesn't make a difference since either way Farouk got in him.

CaptainWacky

Great episode! The time monekys were really freaky but it wasn't all weirdness as there was some great character stuff in there (that scene with Lenny and her daughter omg.) But yeah the weirdness was delicious.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I loved the grown up Syd and teenager Syd scenes.

Definitely a great episode. This is the best weird show ever.

CaptainWacky

The stuff with Kerry, Farouk and Clark in the place outside of time felt like something out of Twin Peaks: The Return (this is a compliment.)

CaptainWacky

Oh so that's why the show's called Legion.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What's so funny about peace love and understanding?

I HOPE HE FIXES EVERYTHING.