lesbians...

The Question

Eternal
duder!

she's a lumberjack dyke.

Don't be a fucking pussy. Yes, she's got the Chun Li thighs, but that doesn't mean dyke, that means amazon woman. Don't be a fuckin' coward. I'd jam my cock in that tight little grippin-ass girl-hole, because she needs a good dickin'. Man up, boy, do your manful duty and stuff that taco.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
duder!

she's a lumberjack dyke.

would you sex that? i will!

Don't be a fucking pussy. Yes, she's got the Chun Li thighs, but that doesn't mean dyke, that means amazon woman. Don't be a fuckin' coward. I'd jam my cock in that tight little grippin-ass girl-hole, because she needs a good dickin'. Man up, boy, do your manful duty and stuff that taco.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
so what exactly is it about a man wanting to fuck a lesbian, who rather get licked than dicked?

The Question

Eternal
so what exactly is it about a man wanting to fuck a lesbian...

He's either a retard or a rapist, that's what.

Lesbians do not fuck men. Full fuckin' stop. That is the defining characteristic of lesbians, is that they do not fuck men.

What about that is too fuckin' advanced for your spam brained Q-tip ass head, stoop anchor?

If they fuck you, they ain't lesbians. Words mean shit.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
so what exactly is it about a man wanting to fuck a lesbian, who rather get licked than dicked?

If a Lesbian wants some dick and you want to fuck them, what’s the problem?

Sexual activity doesn’t have to define orientation. Lots of straight men enjoy ass play or even pegging.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
which two do you choose "highwayman'..you like them butch.

swimsuits.jpg

the second dyke on the right might be packing a dinggleling.

*laughing*

Looks do not define someone’s orientation. My spouse is 6’1” and butch and primarily has sex with men.