lesbians...

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
lesbians are gorgeous women that do not like men with original meat poles. they prefer the lick-down.

Just because lesbians are generally not interested in having romantic relationships with cismen doesn’t mean they necessarily don’t like PIV sex. I was actually surprised by how many enjoy it, but just have a hard time finding a dick not attached to a dick.

One of my friends calls it their ‘penis fetish’ LOL.

The Question

Eternal
As for you, stoop anchor:

IxkpvbI.jpg

Ancalagon

There are just men. Women pretending to be men are engaging in appropriation.

It is always sad when the only thing people can have pride in is something they had no hand in.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
which two do you choose "highwayman'..you like them butch.

swimsuits.jpg

the second dyke on the right might be packing a dinggleling.

*laughing*

The Question

Eternal
It is always sad when the only thing people can have pride in is something they had no hand in.

Where do you get 'pride' from a statement of biological and genetic fact? And if you're going to lean on post-modernist horseshit, stop arguing. Post-modernism is a self-devaluing belief system, since it posits that there are no objective points that can be persuasive to anyone but the belief-holder himself. So why bother trying to argue from a belief system that holds that your argument is futile?

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
which two do you choose "highwayman'..you like them butch.

swimsuits.jpg

the second dyke on the right might be packing a dinggleling.

*laughing*

None of them. If they're lesbians, they aren't into men, so what would be the point? You do know what 'lesbian' means, right?

The Question

Eternal
Of course, were I a post-modernist (which is really just a solipsist so far into that decayed condition as to employ a philosophical scaffolding to excuse delusion, for that's what post modernist philosophy actually is) I'd just resort to, "Well, they might think they're lesbians and not interested in men -- but that's only their narrative, and I do not share it!"

But that'd make me a pretentious, entitled dick with cheap rationalizations. Or a post-modernist. But I repeat myself.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
sure lesbians are into men. since i've posted this thread, june 28, i have engaged in 4-lesbian sex acts. it was all right but not all that. Its just lesbians prefer licking over sticking.

The Question

Eternal
sure lesbians are into men. since i've posted this thread, june 28, i have engaged in 4-lesbian sex acts.

No, you haven't. The definition of a 'lesbian' sex act is that it occurs between two (or more) women, and no men. If you had sex with a "lesbian", either she was actually straight or bisexual, or you're a woman. Words mean things, stoop anchor. That's their entire purpose, is to have set meanings. Otherwise they're useless mouth-noise.

And lesbians like sticking just fine. As far as I can tell, though, they like it exclusively from plastic representations of penises rather than the real thing. As the singer Storm Large put it in her song "8 Miles Wide":

"Even the hardcore dykes love COCK! ...shaped sex toys!"

The Question

Eternal
Cuntchugga said:
A lot of you folks seem to have forgotten that this site is supposed to be SFW.

Since FUCKING WHEN?!

No, really, when did that Pollyanna cockgargling shit fuckin' happen? Huh? When? When did TROLL FUCKING KINGDOM become safe for fuckin' work?

Oh, we're "Troll Kingdom" let's make sure we're all kind and soft and cuddly and fluffy for the FUCKIN' POLLYANNA SET!

What the FUCKING FUCK.

NO, we are fucking NOT safe for work, you milquetoast SHIT. What the FUCK is even WRONG with you.

The Question

Eternal
This is fucking TROLL KINGDOM. Fucking PERIOD. You can't handle that trolling goes on here? GET THE FUCK OUT. GET OUT. GET THE FUCK OUT. This board is for TROLLING. That's what's up for the poster RIGHT the FUCK up top. So if you aren't down with that, GET THE FUCK OUT. You won't be FUCKING missed, either.

This is fucking always going to be The Legendary TROLL KINGDOM. It's never gonna be "the mine field kingdom." It's never gonna be "the whiney lefty 13,318,648,543,529,546,385,254,735,279,642,219,248 invented genders Kingdom, none of that stupid shit. Just Troll kingdom. Where you dumb fucksticks get arrested for laws you don't think you need to obey.

The Question

Eternal
Heh, that was cathartic. I missed that kind of catharsis. Feels good, man. xD

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
edit

[/spoilier]

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Aprenda um passo a passo simples

The Question

Eternal
Dude, you dumb fucking dog, lesbians won't fuck you. Lesbians don't fuck dudes. That's what "lesbian" fucking means. If the bitch fucks you, she isn't a lesbian.

Words mean shit. If the bitch fucks a man, she is fucking not a lesbian.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
duder! I was banging a chick who wishes she had a dick when you posted that^ bullshit^. nasty lesbo cunt tried putting her finger in my dookie shut.

The Question

Eternal
If she let you bang her, she wasn't a lesbian. Maybe bisexual. Probably a sheep. But not a full-on lesbian. Let me hammer it in for ya: lesbians don't fuck men. If a woman fucks men, she's not a lesbian.

Okay? Remedial enough for your mentally stunted ass?

Ancalagon

Dude, you dumb fucking dog, lesbians won't fuck you. Lesbians don't fuck dudes. That's what "lesbian" fucking means. If the bitch fucks you, she isn't a lesbian.

Words mean shit. If the bitch fucks a man, she is fucking not a lesbian.

That is simply not true.

One can primarily not be attracted to cismen romantically (ie a lesbian) and yet still enjoy having sex with cismen.

Like pussies, dicks are a lot of fun. One can believe this regardless of romantic leanings.