Lesbians.

The Question

Eternal
I just heard on the radio that a whole tanker truck full of 'em overturned on the I-6. Apparently, they were being illegally imported from California, and when the Arizona Highway Patrol gave chase to the truck, the driver began weaving erratically at high speeds.

Goat

wolverines ate my mother
it's true. it's very hard to drive safely when your trunks full of lesbians.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Tragic. The world needs more lesbians.

Goat

wolverines ate my mother
you can never find two of them when you need them..

Kerb Crawler

And it was good!

Kerb Crawler

lez_chicken.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And God said "let there be Lipstick Lesbians"

And the Gloss did Commence

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What about Charlotte Church - DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH ON HER KJAP AND REPORT BACK. K THX M8 LOL

The Question

Eternal
Lumberjack lesbians are just nasty. Lipstick lesbians are nice to look at -- but, other than that, pretty much just a tease. It's like God leanin' down and whisperin' in your ear, "Psssst! Hey! See that really hot chick over there? Yeah, that one -- whoa, hoss, sit down 'fore you scare the kids. That's right. Now -- how would you feel if I made you the best lookin' motherfucker on the planet, so you could get with that hot chick over there? Huh? Tell ya what, what would you say if I even kicked your bank account up into the top 1% of the richest men on Earth, just to help you hook up with that unbelievably fine-ass chick over there, huh? Well, guess what, buddy! SHE'S A LESBIAN! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That's right, sucker! On the outside? Alllll woman. On the inside? NOTHIN' BUT DUDE, DUDE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Sadistic fucker. :pissed:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
bISEXUAL lIPSTICL :lESB9ISMXQBN \\\

tHATS WHAT i MEAN TO SAY

Mandi

You know, at one time I thought about being lesbian. Then I realized I'd still die alone, so no point huh?:D

Kerb Crawler

Miranda said:
You know, at one time I thought about being lesbian. Then I realized I'd still die alone, so no point huh?:D

Hm... try bi. Maybe that'll help.

The Question

Eternal
Bicycles is okay-beans, 'cept you have to be careful, 'cause sometimes they's just reg'lar wimminz who are trying to be all trendy, or they're the hardcore man-hatin' les-bean cadets what just ain't broke the news to Mommy and Daddy yet that the thing in college wasn't just a phase.

Mandi

Explain my reasoning.......
Well, no guys seem to like me and I have never met a woman who would look at me twice....soooo yeah. There ya go

Kerb Crawler

"It's just a phase, dear, it'll pass."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have Charlotte Church news to report later.