Let Open Dialogue Forge Bonds Of Fellowship and Love Between Us

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Daniel? This is Vulpes Inculta you mean? He is not white?

Is this true Vulpes/Daniel are you pretending to be white? Please don't. There is no need. White people are obviously not better than the rest of us. THe Caucasian ethnicity has done more damage to the world than any group but I do not judge every white person for their crimes. No wonder there is so much hate.

REgards,
Saleel

You suck at this. Shittiest dual ever.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The words of my people and my beliefs are not different, my friend Vulpes Inculta. There is a word of the Allfather and secret messages within all that is His voice speaks.

And there is no need for such vicious racism, brother.

Is that like allspice? I like that on my eggs.

BROWNFOOT

Da fuk b dis shit right chyuh!

Da fuk b a Lomposium!

Y da fuk there b muh fuggin sand cupcakeaz up in dis shit!

Do dat b wunna dem Afgan / Aphghan / dey azzes named afta a BLANKIT muh fuggaz?

How da fuk dis muh fugga not fall off de muh fuggin plane wif dem otha cupcakeaz!

UP top!

La-la Whackbutt!

Tch!

:day:

Saleel Majeed

Da fuk b dis shit right chyuh!

Da fuk b a Lomposium!

Y da fuk there b muh fuggin sand cupcakeaz up in dis shit!

Do dat b wunna dem Afgan / Aphghan / dey azzes named afta a BLANKIT muh fuggaz?

How da fuk dis muh fugga not fall off de muh fuggin plane wif dem otha cupcakeaz!

UP top!

La-la Whackbutt!

Tch!

I was not able to report earlier but my other cousin Saleel twice removed was on the side of one of those planes.

He has lost both legs it is sad to say.

Thank you Brownfoot I enjoy reading your writings it is fun and unique.

The Question

Eternal
Y'know, whose dual you are wouldn't be so obvious... if you were better at trolling.

And weren't running the very same 'fake friendship overtures' troll on this account as you were just running the week before last on the other one. I dunno if you have the memory of a goldfish, or just think we do.

Moron. :joker:

The Question

Eternal
Put it this way: This bit isn't any funnier with a "La-la Whackbutt" accent than it was when you did the same flavor as MODMAN.

MODMAN

SALEEL!

You were *told* to operate low-key. What the fuck is all this shit? Don't provoke the old mutts.

As for the rest of you - this is none of your concern.

The Question

Eternal
Funny thing: I didn't @ your name in my last post. And yet, here you are. Damn, you're bad at this.

BROWNFOOT

I was not able to report earlier but my other cousin Saleel twice removed was on the side of one of those planes.

He has lost both legs it is sad to say.

Thank you Brownfoot I enjoy reading your writings it is fun and unique.

TCH!

cupcakeAPLEEZ!

Da fuk dat absinthe-minded muh fugga b loosin' laigz @? Da fuk he b takin his laigz off n leevin um layin roun fo?

Yall sand cupcakeaz b sum DUM muh fuggaz!

Yall tryna get onna plane fo! May b yo dum azz sand cupcakea god can MAGIC CARPET yo azz outta there! Yall muh fuggaz wuz mensa b ridin on camelz n sheeit ne way!

UP top!

La-LAAAAAA WHACKBUTT!

La-LAAAAAA WHACKBUTT!

:scared:

:sarek:

~tee-hee!~

The Question

Eternal
omg... I just realized where BROWNFOOT got the "born at a green light" thing from...

The Question

Eternal
We treat them gently. Until their actions force us to stop treating them gently. Then we erase them from ever having existed, so that no one will ever repeat their crimes.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, fake Warfather follower:

Tell us about the fake feeling this makes to rise in you: