Let Open Dialogue Forge Bonds Of Fellowship and Love Between Us

The Question

Eternal
umwut

How's that racist?

Daniel? This is Vulpes Inculta you mean? He is not white?

Is this true Vulpes/Daniel are you pretending to be white? Please don't. There is no need. White people are obviously not better than the rest of us. THe Caucasian ethnicity has done more damage to the world than any group but I do not judge every white person for their crimes. No wonder there is so much hate.

REgards,
Saleel

I think he pretends to be white for the power structure. Daniel has not been successful in his life.

Also, funny story, Daniel once attempted to troll Mike Wong over at Stardestroyer.net. Daniel sent stupid emails to Mike in order to challenge him in a debate. Truth be told, Daniel was never serious. Even more shocking is that Daniel actually prank called Mike's house! Can you believe that!

Keep Daniel in your mind, heart, and prayers.

The Question

Eternal
1d8f70c029ef4892.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Kind of interesting how not only did MODMAN discard his raghead dual, he seems to have fucked off entirely. :joker:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This bullshit reminds me of how Blackfoot (and others) hop on my dick inaccurately for stuff that happened years ago.

Kind of sad, actually.

The Question

Eternal
FFS, Limporium is just making his up. It's not as if I've been stingy with ammunition -- granted, it's all false, but still -- nah, Limpy's gotta manufacture his own, and demonstrate how artless and devoid of creativity he is.

jack

FFS, Limporium is just making his up. It's not as if I've been stingy with ammunition -- granted, it's all false, but still -- nah, Limpy's gotta manufacture his own, and demonstrate how artless and devoid of creativity he is.

Everyone knows you were the ASU Coward that prank called Mike Wong's house. You admitted to it: "Ever wonder why ASU wouldn't do anything...because they couldn't" How would you remotely know? So that means you are the ASU Coward who prank called a chink Star Wars nerd. And that is when you peaked; it's like saying "High school was the best years of my life."

Now get to publishing trash rags from your iPhone SE, you fucking POOR.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Oh Daniel.

The picture you posted so many years ago; the selfie in your studio, cum stained apartment with cigarette butts strewn about. Since Jenna, Laura, Tamara, et. al. started posting theirs. The posts about "Stay Tuned! I a have insider knowledge of SD.net. Coming soon!"

Do you remember, Daniel?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

jack

6efcd29b6066dd9973875a95f71298b6.jpeg

jack

Oh Daniel.

The picture you posted so many years ago; the selfie in your studio, cum stained apartment with cigarette butts strewn about. Since Jenna, Laura, Tamara, et. al. started posting theirs. The posts about "Stay Tuned! I a have insider knowledge of SD.net. Coming soon!"

Do you remember, Daniel?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
20767777_1693425254021093_6423638180515429851_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
He was probably talking about Tamar Garish. Whose name was not "Tamara." She's no longer with us. I miss my red head nemesis sometimes. :(