Let's rape Phantom from WF Mother

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I get her first...up her ass.

Who wants her dried up cunt?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Is it already dry or do we need to remove the moisture by air-pumping her with a turkey-baster first?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Grandtheftcow said:
So this rape will be a group effort?

just another friday night for Phantom's mom

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
This troll is as about as original and exciting as typing in all-caps or spamming with landscape pictures.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yeah, but rape is so overused now it has really lost it's shock value.

And the whole idea of the troll.."I'm raping your mom"...I mean the idiot who says it is insulting himself more than the target. Oooh...big bad troll pretends to force himself on an old woman on the internet.

Impressive.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Sweetie,

a little lesson in lazy man trolling. While you excell in the troll that requires exhaustive research and detailed psychological profiles, I happen to excell in the thirty second troll.

Phantom seemed so upset when Tas did it over at WF, I figured I'd do it here where he can't do jack shit.

The whole "I'm going to rape your mother" is still good for online poker rooms where I routinely lose my chat priveledges for typing that when some donkey catches a one outer on the river.

That is all.

Phantom

Hey, if you want Tasvir's sloppy seconds...

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
DarthSikle said:
Sweetie,

a little lesson in lazy man trolling. While you excell in the troll that requires exhaustive research and detailed psychological profiles, I happen to excell in the thirty second troll.

Phantom seemed so upset when Tas did it over at WF, I figured I'd do it here where he can't do jack shit.

The whole "I'm going to rape your mother" is still good for online poker rooms where I routinely lose my chat priveledges for typing that when some donkey catches a one outer on the river.

That is all.

You're right.

I guess because I find it incredibly boring at this point I forget how many reactionaries who never think for more than two seconds are crawling around the 'net.

Phantom

Sigh.

Sit down, younglings, and let me explain something to ya.

I've been trolling and fighting board wars since before some of you were born.

Sheer brutality, as Darkie here has attempted, doesn't work. It results in threads that die quickly. That's why Darkie and many of you remain, at best, only minor Trolls on places like Wordforge and other respectable boards.

Now, let me show you how to do it.

I need a volunteer from the audience.

(smiles as Tasvir is thrown forward onto the stage)

Thanks. Now, Tasvir...got a serious question for you.

What's the sound of one hand trolling?

(easily dodges enraged Tasvir)

See? Watch how he gets riled up and tries to rape my parent.

(watches as mom easily escapes Tasvir's one handed grip)

Note Tasvir's error here...he lets his temper get away from him. (watches as Tasvir attacks friends, foes, and a nearby flock of nuns)

THAT is how you troll, younglings. Find someone who lets his temper get away from him - a Kirk1Adm on TBBS, or Tasvir - and poke at him in a funny way.

Not as Darthie has done here. But then, what do you expect from a Darkie? (Get it? Darth + the K from "stryke?"

Seriously, younglings, I think you have spent too much time here. As illustrated by Friday and Tasvir, this is where trolls hang out AFTER they have failed...this is the den, where they go after they can't handle the heat of the kitchen. I urge you, do better than a Darkie. Build up your tolerances elsewhere. Trolling is a SKILL, dammit.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Phantom said:
Wordforge and other respectable boards.

You had me enraptured up until this point. Then I literally shit myself laughing.

Time to go clean up.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Christ, Wordforge trolls you people by exsisting.

It is a source of endless amusement. :lol: