Lets watch some "cheerleading" competition.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Spazzing out and double posting as usual, christ charles you fail at the internets terribly.

Fucking worthless piece of dogshit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
stupid fucking worthless posts. No one gives a fuck about your or your stupid spam forum. FUCK YOU CHARLES

F

YU

F

YU

F

YU

The Question

Eternal
I dispute the entire concept of a cheerleading "competition." Unless the bitches get their tits out and acrobatically blow me, it's about as interesting as football, and football doesn't interest me unless the coconut-headed roid creatures accidentally kill each other.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Five Ex-Houston Texan cheerleaders file suite against the team, allege intimidation and low pay. Accusing the franchise of paying the women less than the $7.25 an hour they were promised and not compensating them for making public appearances or performing other tasks related to their jobs.

^wtf^

We were harassed, bullied and body shamed for $7.25 an hour said ex-cheerleader Ainsley Parish

^really...wow!

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

^Think they got paid more than $7.50 an hour?^

Damn you Houston Texans! Maybe those girls should go to Dallas, NC A&T, or just STRIP.....

^Hell Yeassss^

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Oh, boooo fuckin' hoo. They should do what the smart (by comparison) ones do, and get jobs as strippers and Craigslist hookers.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Erica Williams, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader from 2014 to '17, had filed a federal lawsuit against the team, alleging she wasn't paid for all her work and made less money than "Rowdy", the team's male mascot.

Williams was paid $8 per hour. Rowdy $25 per hour.