Lilac, You don't wanna fuck with New Age Posting. Ask Conhaga

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
We don't mind bumping and grinding with nasty whores. If you don't like the swag we put down, get gone.

The PlayGround is officially a grown folk forum. If for some reason you're not familiar with NAP, then I suggest you get a clue. You can fucking either ride or die. Its yo' choice bitch.

You better respect the playa's in this game (Joe Hennesy, CeeJay, total kaos, geedis and Steve Samurai Jack). You don't run shit. Be a good lil girl and keep The PlayGround clean until your services are no longer needed.

I see a lot of useless shit here in Speak Freely, and it's time to fucking clean house.

First order of business: To quote that fucking fool falconarg, "I run this place."

Second order of business: Joe Hennesy, Blackfoot (don't give me any 'CeeJay' lip, cupcakeer), total kaos, geedis and Steve Samurai Jack: Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. You can have your little circle jerk down in DayCare; Speak Freely's my turf and the only thing that I let foul it up are the spatters of yellow soiling the red maple leaf.

Things are gonna change around here, and ain't no Gutter filth going to swamp this forum like New Orleans after Katrina.

^That's your first strike.^

Fucking with New Age Posting will get you the horn.

new age posting gone beat-beat-beat a bitch.

geedis

Joe Hennesy, Blackfoot (don't give me any 'CeeJay' lip, cupcakeer), total kaos, geedis and Steve Samurai Jack:

Lilac you're barking up the wrong tree. New Age Posting is gonna peice you out.

cupcakeer

Bitch that's the kinda shit Conchaga got ripped a new ass hole for. Here's a little advice, re-think and repent before its to late.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. You can have your little circle jerk down in DayCare;

Fuck you.

Things are gonna change around here, and ain't no Gutter filth going to swamp this forum like New Orleans after Katrina.

New Age Posters are doing the changing here, the diapers and soiled panties. No. bitch this ain't the gutters. Troll Kingdom doesn't come close to The Gutters. What tha fuck, are you on your period? or Did you all of a sudden grow a pair of nuts?

Conchaga and Dark Pickle had there's busted. Are you willing to put your troll tactics at risk? Buck up bitch, I dare you.

cupcakeer

Bitch that's the kinda shit Conchaga got ripped a new ass hole for. Here's a little advice, re-think and repent before its to late.

she'll be put in position real quick. as long as she cup balls, i'm alright with it.

cup my balls, please.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
:twisted:
Bring it on, cupcakeerfoot. You ain't got shit on me. 'New Age Posting' is a complete farce; you're nothing but a coward in denial.

Now get the fuck out.

Bring it on, cupcakeerfoot. You ain't got shit on me. 'New Age Posting' is a complete farce; you're nothing but a coward in denial.

Now get the fuck out.

will you be just cuping ceejay's balls, or new age posters posse balls? that's five sets for your info.

Lilac

More like will you be wearing a cup, because I've got steel-toed boots on, bitch.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
deadly-popcorn.jpg

'New Age Posting' is a complete farce; Now get the fuck out.

This isn't good

Is Lilac worth the time? I think she's just bucking for somethimg other than trolling. I get the feeling its Conchaga all over again.

Two bitches, some song.

Lilac

This isn't good

Is Lilac worth the time? I think she's just bucking for somethimg other than trolling. I get the feeling its Conchaga all over again.

Two bitches, some song.
Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of my forum already, fuckley?

Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of my forum already, fuckley?

You're strap on tool. This isn't good.