Lions unveil Barry Sanders statue in ceremony at Ford Field

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Lions unveil Barry Sanders statue in ceremony at Ford Field

An 8-foot bronze statue of one of the greatest players in NFL history in action now graces the corner of Montcalm and Brush Streets in the heart of downtown Detroit. Sanders is the first player in franchise history to receive the honor, and the humble star was grateful for the organization's gesture. One of the most electrifying players in league history, Sanders is fourth on the NFL's all-time rushing list with 15,269 yards in just 10 seasons. Now 55, he retired abruptly ahead of the 1999 season at age 31. In 2021, Sanders was honored with a 9-foot statue at his alma mater, Oklahoma State University, outside of Boone Pickens Stadium, but he said he doesn't consider his statue in Detroit as being late. The statue was produced by artists Omri Amrany and Lou Cella of Fine Art Studio Rotblatt Amrany. Their Illinois-based company also created the Michael Jordan statue located inside Chicago's United Center as well as the Magic Johnson statue outside of Los Angeles' Crypto.com Arena, among many other bronze sculptures for sports legends.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
refer to caption
Barry Sanders played 10 seasons for the Lions. He had 3,062 carries for 15,269 yards, 352 catches for 2,921 yards and scored 109 touchdowns. He was selected to play in 10 Pro Bowls.

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg