Loktar

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
k...where is it again?

SuN

4 LC

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/

Women are undergoing surgery to create perfect genitalia amid a “shocking” lack of information on the potential risks of the procedure, a report says. Research published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology also questions the very notion of aesthetically pleasing genitals.

Operations to improve the appearance of the sex organs for both psychological and physical reasons are on the rise. But surgeons said the report overplayed the risks of an established procedure. Researchers from University College London reviewed all the existing studies on cosmetic labial surgery – which generally involves reducing the amount of tissue that protrudes from the lips which cover the vagina. They found there had been little work to document any longer-term side effects.

SuN

[YOUTUBE]fCSfs3GxIwA[/YOUTUBE]

SuN

don't mean to be too 'gemaine greer' about it; but a male doctor cutting up cunts....hmmm

I Love Cunt

Watch It
On a similar note....I was at a cosmetics party, we all washed our faces, put on products and then make up and the girl told us how the lotions made your face firm and tight and youthful and I wanted to ask if you could use it on the pussy. : P Just to see the look on her face but I didn't.

They have so much skin care for the face, why not for the pussy?????

SuN

exactly.

same with the lightening creams indians and asians use; i knew a chick who started taking that melanin tanner pill thing and it turned her pussy black HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so rather than going 2 the anal bleaching joint; she used those lightening creams.

She was happy with the results

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like this thread a lot, except for fuckley's retarded nonsequitur OOC KK's

Seph

Retired Account
*puts gun in aque's mouth*

awaits :behindsofa: emote,

*puts gun in own mouth fires*