LOP is a secret troll at EI

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Look at the following payments he sent me every time I made a smartass comment about EI:

New Personal Message: 21 credits sent to you by Lover of Purple

New Personal Message: 133 credits sent to you by Lover of Purple

New Personal Message: 50 credits sent to you by Lover of Purple

New Personal Message: 10 credits sent to you by Lover of Purple

He is trying to break the stranglehold that Appreciate has on EI and I was helping expose the duplicity.

Sorry to spill the beans LOP, but you didn't protect me from being banned as promised. YOU CANNOT DISAGREE THAT THESE PAYMENTS WERE MADE!

Cranky Bastard

DarthSikle said:
Sorry to spill the beans LOP, but you didn't protect me from being banned as promised. YOU CANNOT DISAGREE THAT THESE PAYMENTS WERE MADE!

Well, I disagree.

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man
LOL!!! DS, that is funny. Returning your attempted bribes was fun, but you can take it any way you want...truth is something you have very little relationship with. :)

Thanks for the laugh, though. :D :D :D

LoP

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Hmm. Only took ten minutes for him to show up and comment. :lol:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I can only come when masturbating to threads like these.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Lover of Purple said:
LOL!!! DS, that is funny. Returning your attempted bribes was fun, but you can take it any way you want...truth is something you have very little relationship with. :)

Thanks for the laugh, though. :D :D :D

LoP

It posts in a respectful manner or else it gets the hose again.

It does this whenever it's told.

RobL

bad dog said:
EI is about as entertaining as reading a dictionary.

Should have been there two years ago or so, when they were making new rules to stop DS from posting there. :D

RobL

Probably not. Its not my fault that they are afriad of their own shadows. But, considering the way we trolled SC last week, they probably shut down registration till they think we've "calmed down" enough.