lost threads...Did I miss something?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Not sure if this is the place for these threads now, but when I logged in today about half of the recent karma given to me in various threads is gone, and apparently so are the threads. Was there some sort of purge I don't know about? To be honest I can't remember most of the threads that disappeared, but I use the karma thing as a guide to help me remember where I posted last so it's a little annoying.

Anyway, I don't think the threads I was in were NSFW or anything, I remember one was a discussion of hamburger joints fer chrissakes. So wha hoppen?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
There's currently some sort of purge going on. We've lost about 14 thousand posts this week.

It's entirely political.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh okay, let me know when the dust settles...

Seph

Retired Account
just a bunch of DC threads blasted, it will tell u in the BL i asked gagh...

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
DC gets emptied on a regular basis now. There should be no other threads from anywhere else on the board going missing though.

lost threads...Did I miss something?

They were not lost. The threads made by New Age Posting were deleted. The threads that Jack got pwned on were also deleted.

If you look in The Daycare, you'll find it filled with New Age Poster threads. Jack's on the rag as usual.

If you need someone to blame, take it up with Blackfoot. The Next Big Thing is going to go with the flow.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You must think people give a shit what you think :bigass:

They don't.

Seph

Retired Account
OMGZ HES A FUCKING IDIOT ITS LIKE TALKING TO A SENILE SENIOR HE JUST CANT GRASP THE OBVIOUS....

omfg I LOVE TEH CAPSLOCK

GOD knows it's sad that Trollkingdom has gone to the lower level on this. I'm a little disappointed that my threads were deleted.

But I'll continue to do what I do best, PRAY. Without JESUS, what's the use of going on?

Seph

Retired Account
by ur threads u mean all of urs u all being charles that is, go suck a bag of dicks dual UP TOP, and no u cant bust!

jack

GOD knows it's sad that Trollkingdom has gone to the lower level on this. I'm a little disappointed that my threads were deleted.

But I'll continue to do what I do best, PRAY. Without JESUS, what's the use of going on?

Y'see Charles, this is where your slip starts to show. :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
major slip and he cant even see it even tho i spelled it out for him.

*laughing*

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Not sure if this is the place for these threads now, but when I logged in today about half of the recent karma given to me in various threads is gone, and apparently so are the threads. Was there some sort of purge I don't know about? To be honest I can't remember most of the threads that disappeared, but I use the karma thing as a guide to help me remember where I posted last so it's a little annoying.

Anyway, I don't think the threads I was in were NSFW or anything, I remember one was a discussion of hamburger joints fer chrissakes. So wha hoppen?

Yes. We picked a couple of names from a hat, flipped a quarter to decide the ultimate winner, and then started deleting every topic they posted in.

jack

I love it when you say that :bigass:

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I know that this time that my name was drawn out of the hat. Here's hoping for admin buggery... :meh: