Make an absurd accusation about the poster above you.

The Question

Eternal
Likes to grab little old ladies as they pass by him on the street, lean in rrreeeaaalll close, and whisper gently in their ear...

"Beef."

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Once farted the alphabet in an attempt to woo his second grade teacher.

The Question

Eternal
Once a year, every year, he runs out of his house with a pair of tighty-whities on his head, and yells, "AH POOPED!" then runs back inside before anyone can say anything.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sticks Cheetos up each nostril, puffs his cheeks and "pops" them across the room.

The Question

Eternal
Whenever he sees a cluster of lowridin' cholos, dashes into the midst of them and starts dancing + singing the tune of the "Mexican Hat Dance", randomly slapping them with wet fish by way of percussion accompaniment.

jack

Likes to eat cabbage and drink 100% milk, even though he's allergic to both.

The Question

Eternal
Has a tattoo of Abe Vigoda's face. But here's the thing -- it's on Angelina Jolie's left underboob. But he paid for it and proudly tells complete strangers in the Denver airport that it belongs to him, damn it!

The Question

Eternal
(The milk thing is 100% true, by the way. I chugged about a quart throughout today, and I'm rippin' ass so rancid it'd make Gary Coleman cry. Despite the fact that he's already dead. Also, is there a word for a cupcakeer midget? Wait... nidget?)

jack

Since niglet is the offspring, nidget (or widget) works for me :D

The Question

Eternal
(Okay, that settles it, then: Gary Coleman = America's most famous nidget.)

Ahem, back on topic: ^^Whenever Jehovah's Witnesses knock on his door, he invites them in. But then turns on lezz pr0n at top volume while they're trying to talk to him about Jeezis.