Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Yeah they totally spoil that Coulson's coming back in the trailer (or it's an alternative universe Coulson or Clark Gregg playing a different character.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THIS SUMMER?

CaptainWacky

Yes.

CaptainWacky

Looks like it isn't all taking place in one dimy lit set this year!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I LOOKS EXCITING.

CaptainWacky

The space stuff was good. It looks like they've had a budget increase or spaceship CGI got cheaper. The museum blowing up looked pretty good too. Coulson really does seem to be a new evil guy rather than Coulson pretending to be a new evil guy (unless he shot that SHIELD agent on stun.) Simmons has gone MAD but looks hot with her new hair. Daisy and May also look hot with hair.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I would've done the same thing, Simmons! LET'S RESCUE FITZ!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked the truck driving through cars, very a team.

Lot of redshirts getting lines so we care slightly when they die.

CaptainWacky

Maybe that was the style during the Snap Years (except this doesn't take place then because it's a different timeline/reality/whatever you fanwank.)

CaptainWacky

Also when that new guy was talking about his husbanding "dying" maybe he actually disappeared in the snap and it was the gay guy from the support group in Endgame and this show now takes place in a reality where it was the other 50% who disappeared and that's why no one from the movies ever shows up and no that makes no sense I just started typing it and didn't stop.

whisky

Boobie inspector
No it's a good theory, agent's of shield takes place on an earth where they brought Coulson back, and the films take place on an earth where they didn't.

CaptainWacky

Or when it said "one year later..." it meant one SPACE year later and a space year just happens to be equal to five Earth years.

CaptainWacky

This week's was pretty good (always like May beating people up and being angry) but there's only 13 episodes this season so I hope they don't drag the Fitzimmons stuff out much longer. The ending with them just missing each other was too on the nose.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The Coulson is a badass music is good!

I'm glad Fitz is both back to being not evil, but also hasn't forgotten what the evil side was like.

CaptainWacky

This week's was pretty weird. I mean some of it was funny (Chloe Bennet and Elizabeth Henstridge got to be drunk! Enoch is good fun!) but it all seemed to come out of nowhere. Then they did the same ending again (well with some slight progress.) And was that Audrey's weird dwarf husband from Twin Peaks?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
TWIN PEAKS

THAT'S WHERE HE WAS FROM

YEAH

I liked it when Simmons and Daisy got high on space drugs but a MISSED OPPORTUNITY that they didn't confess their OBVIOUS LOVE for each other.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think my parents are mice!