Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 7

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should get Zoey Deutch to play her mother Lea Thompson who Deke bumps into after going to see Howard The Duck and he's like "you're the girl with the duck!" and then they go to see it again together and that's the whole episode and at the end Deke says "whoops, no time for Fitz this week!"

CaptainWacky

So there's only two episodes left (BOTH NEXt WEEK) and there still seems to be a lot to wrap up and little chance of a surprise return by Bobbi and the gay guy who melted things.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FITZ!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
They probably had the kid who would be Zeke's mum or dad, I forget which.

They are going all in on this alternative time line.

CaptainWacky

The whole show was just a dream Coulson was having while Fury tried to revive him in Tahiti. He dies for real and it ends.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked the expectation subversion with Deke about to die hard and immediately getting caught.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The whole show was just a dream Coulson was having while Fury tried to revive him in Tahiti. He dies for real and it ends.
Season 6 and 7 are just a dream Coulson was having while on the beach in Tahiti with May. She wakes him up, tells them Fitz and Simmons found a cure but it will cost him his penis, Coulson and May live happily ever having awesome beach sex because of Coulson's robot penis.

CaptainWacky

But they'll never mention Coulson's robot penis in the movies because they think it'll confuse viewers. Cowards.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Surprisingly low key ending, even if it seems like there was no good reason for them to stop other than Enoch told them they would. The bad guys were desposed of so quickly it kind of took away from the threat they have been all season.

A nice ending, I just felt they could have done more with it, it's no all good things, that's for sure.

CaptainWacky

The reason was that they all moved on to different things, as people do. Daisy had the opportunity to go to space, I wouldn't turn that down.

It was a good finale and nice that they managed to have some big special effects stuff and fight scenes. And the Quantum Realm, from the movies! The thing that's always hurt this show the most, especially in the last three seasons, is the budget. The writing's always been at the top level of superhero tv shows but a lot of the time the characters are just standing around dark corridors because they don't have the money to be anywhere else (or the same dark corridors...IN THE FUTURE.) So what I'm saying is give Jed and Maurissa a Disney+ Agents of S.W.O.R.D. show maybe!

I liked that they beat the Chronicoms by turning them all into Enochs.

Fitzsimmons having a child was a bit obvious but it was still sweet! I think the season was hurt a bit by not having Fitz in it more because they had to rush all his stuff in the finale.

Lola lol that used to be a thing.

I'm glad they didn't do the thing where Sousa ended up being the cop in The Avengers that nerds in the comments section wanted them to do because really it would make no sense for Sousa to become a cop in 2012 New York.

Also happy they didn't try to explain how it all fits into the MCU. You can just pretend they're in a different timeline now if you want or come up with some fanwank to explain why the Blip was never mentioned.

Kora was probably the weakest part of the last few episodes because she was introduced so late and it was kind of hard to care about her and the "but you told me Daisy was bad!" stuff made her seem dumb (I know she was supposed to have had a sheltered life.)

I guess Davis had a lot of fans who wanted him to come back as a robot!

IT WAS A GOOD SHOW I LIKED IT.

Is this the last time we'll ever see the "GRR ARGH" thing.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The only thing I was left wondering was did Sousa tell his SWORD bosses who he really was or did he just tell them "I'm Saniel Dousa. No relation or resemblance to any guy that died in the 1940's Lol bonc!" Also I'd like to see a spin off or TV movie with the further adventures of Coulson and showing how us how better or worse the new Deke is compared to old Deke.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FITZ!!!!!111
I liked the ending. It was sad and sweet.

CaptainWacky

They were well aware of the dark corridors. Also remember the Russian guy who was just a head in season four and we (I) thought "MAYBE HE'S MODOK." Well he was going to be MODOK but then Marvel said they can't use MODOK.