Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 7

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Last time I get to use the CORRECT NAME.

Remember when the show started and we were all excited because Avengers had just come out (a year before) and JOSS WHEDON was doing this show (directing one episode then leaving it to his brother and sister in law) so surely there would be crossovers with the movies and yeah the first season started badly but then it got good when Winter Soldier came out and hey it's Nick Fury in front of a greenscreen kind of in the show and then it went on and it was fine and maybe Skye's someone from the comics maybe she'll be in a movie someday (lol) and then it actually got really good but nobody cared about it by that time and then they cut the budget so much they had to film a whole season in a corridor then next season they were in space so it was filmed in the same corridor but with the lights turned off and then Coulson's dead/alive/a robot and yeah it got to seven seasons somehow while nobody even remembers the Marvel Netflix shows now so agljkaghlagjalfsjbfsfbsdfvbirkc?

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

It was a good season opener. Robot Coulson is fun.

I can't remember if we're supposed to know where Fitz is.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It was a good season opener. Robot Coulson is fun.

I can't remember if we're supposed to know where Fitz is.
I don't think they told us where Fitz is. So we don't know and Simmons doesn't know. It was so they could keep each other safe.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can barely remember anything from the end of last season so this was a bit frustrating.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MAY?

CaptainWacky

She got run through with a sword by either the evil woman or Sarge (the evil Coulson) but she fell through the portal to the dimension where death doesn't exist so came back to life and killed whoever stabbed her but than collapsed because she'd still been ran through by a sword. That's from memory but I think it's generally true.

CaptainWacky

Daisy trying to kill Malick was kind of stupid because she should know better and they're obviously not going to stop the Red Skull being created since he's in movies.

Prediction: Simmons is really an old lady now and the young Simmons we see is her controlling a robot body.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Prediction: May is going to keep switching between being an angry killer sexy bitch and being bummed that Coulson is dead but there is an LMD wearing his face.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The fight between May and Enoch was pretty cool.

CaptainWacky

She should have put her foot up his USB port.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hope they slow down for an episode and tell us what's going on.

CaptainWacky

Simmons dressed as Peggy is probably the best thing you can do if Hayley Atwell isn't available.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Communists FROM THE FUTURE.

CaptainWacky

Poor Enoch. I guess he won't be rescued until Fitz comes back (his best friend.)

Are they actually going to do the thing where the cop in The Avengers played by Enver Surname really was Sousa...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe they will keep Sousa for the rest of the show.

CaptainWacky

That opening title sequence will be hard to top.

Simmons is a Cylon wtf!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IS SHE REALLY? I wish they'd tell us what's going on. ALSO, they need to check in with Fitz.

CaptainWacky

MAYBE ENOCH IS FITZ.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
IS SHE REALLY? I wish they'd tell us what's going on. ALSO, they need to check in with Fitz.
They're going to be in deeper shitz with the Chronicoms if they try to contact Fitz. I'm betting that Fitz will show up in the series finale to save the day.