Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 7

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, they could just let us see what Fitz is doing. HE'S CUTE, OKAY.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well, they could just let us see what Fitz is doing. HE'S CUTE, OKAY.
Okay. They should spoil the finale just for you Cassie and reveal what Fitz is doing....which is nothing/plot device so they'll show him just twiddling his thumbs or drinking some Scotch and playing the bagpipes in some nondescript, unidentifiable location until he comes back and saves the day in the finale.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm okay with that.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He was filming two BBC shows so they couldn't really show that because it would be confusing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

CaptainWacky

So unless Mack was raised by two evil alien robots that's a pretty big change to the timeline.

And if they're just fully altering the timeline now they might as well just stop the original Coulson from dying to get him back.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG now they are separated. WE NEED FITZ! IMO!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
OMG now they are separated. WE NEED FITZ! IMO!
Yeah not by that much though. Quake and Sousa are in 1976, Deke and Mack are in 1982, and Simmons, Enoch, May, and Yo-Yo are in the 90's I'm guessing.

Surprise twist: Fitz was on that Cronicom ship Coulson blew up! Whoops! Fitz is dead.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

CaptainWacky

SHIELD was made (finished filing last year) by the soon to be discontinued Marvel TV. The Loki tv show is made by Marvel Studios. They don't lower themselves into appearing on "traditional" tv.

CaptainWacky

Well they certainly commited to the eighties feel with the Max Headroom Coulson and the silly amounts of blood. I liked the practical robots. It does feel a bit weird using up a final season episode on a comedy story for just two characters. But hey they've always done silly stuff.

Why didn't they team up with the actual SHIELD from the eighties, run by Peggy Carter and digitally de-aged Michael Douglas?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And what happened to not being able to control the time jumps? Suddenly they're able to jump back to find Mack and Deke with a 27 hour window. And I didnt see Daisy/Quake and Sousa. Are they still trapped in 1976? Why couldn't they pick them up?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EXTERMINATE!

That was fun.

CaptainWacky

They didn't jumpst back to pick up Mack and Zeke, they arrived in whatever year they were in at the end of the episode and then had 27 hours to pick up Mack and Zeke befoere jumping again. Mack and Zeke spent over a year on the slow path waiting to get to the time the Zephyr jumped to.

Daisy was in the Zephyr's medical bay getting treatment last week so I presume she's still there (with Sousa watching over her.)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They didn't jumpst back to pick up Mack and Zeke, they arrived in whatever year they were in at the end of the episode and then had 27 hours to pick up Mack and Zeke befoere jumping again. Mack and Zeke spent over a year on the slow path waiting to get to the time the Zephyr jumped to.

Daisy was in the Zephyr's medical bay getting treatment last week so I presume she's still there (with Sousa watching over her.)
Had to go back and rewatch the last two episodes but I understand it now. Thanks.

CaptainWacky

Give us a Dollhouse reunion with Enver Gjokaj and Dichen Lachman you cowards.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ANARCHY!

I really love Dichen Lachman.