MERRY MOTHERFUCKIN CRIMBO!!!

Slasher

Skin is my daddy
YO YO YO YO I NEED A HO HO HO MERRY X MAS U CUNTS LOL DIE SEPH MENTY AV A GOOD ONE BRETHERIN!!!!!! HA HA HA

Slasher

Skin is my daddy
fuck dat shit fool aint got a pc its all fucked up in england got nicked and some scum in hove bopttled me the wanker same iold same old

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
POST OF THE YEAR!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
fuck dat shit fool aint got a pc its all fucked up in england got nicked and some scum in hove bopttled me the wanker same iold same old

Fuck that shit, fool. Aint' got a PC. It's all fucked up in England. Got arrested and some asshole in Hove bottled me, the wanker. Same old, same old.

Nothing new then?

I'm coming back soon, I will stay with you at your place, we can go on some obligatory violent sprees. It will be fun.

This time I don't want to get evicted.

CaptainWacky

Don't kill anyone I wouldn't kill.

Slasher

Skin is my daddy
Mentalist said:
Nothing new then?

I'm coming back soon, I will stay with you at your place, we can go on some obligatory violent sprees. It will be fun.

This time I don't want to get evicted.

Mate my place is ur you know that. and if i want to come and bring all my syphliss infested hoes back to greece with me i will!!!!!!!!!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously mate, being totally on the level: I am fucking sick and tired of the bullshit here. If I have a place to stay at yours, like I know I do, then I'm on my way back. It will take me a few months to get sorted here but then I'm on my muthafucking way back. It will be just like the old school times. Get me a job were you work and I will stay with you for a month or two and I will get my own place and then its fun and games there on out.

Lee, this is the shiznit, we're bringing the old school back, it's been long enough.

Let's get to work..

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck knows. I've kown Alex (Seph) since I was six years old. We were basically brothers, did everything together. But I aint' spoken to him in over six months. He was living at my place last year but he moved out and I had to go back to Greece. I am sure to get back in touch with him when I go back home but I imagine he is still working with his dad doing painting and decorating and still living at home.

For me and Lee (Slasher) it aint so easy. We don't have stable homes in England, we have to fend for our selves, it aint easy when you don't have the basic education. I have self taught myself everything I can, but I have zero offiical documents. If i go for a job I am no more 'officially" qualified than a chav that can't pronounce "water", how sad is that?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Inland Revenue. They let anyone in, and the work is absolute pie if you can stick sitting in an office, and career managers who don't have brains.

CaptainWacky

Pimping doesn't need any qualifcations either.

Slasher

Skin is my daddy
Mentalist said:
Seriously mate, being totally on the level: I am fucking sick and tired of the bullshit here. If I have a place to stay at yours, like I know I do, then I'm on my way back. It will take me a few months to get sorted here but then I'm on my muthafucking way back. It will be just like the old school times. Get me a job were you work and I will stay with you for a month or two and I will get my own place and then its fun and games there on out.

Lee, this is the shiznit, we're bringing the old school back, it's been long enough.

Let's get to work..

Just hurry the fuck up and get home mate its fuckin shite here still but (not being too gay) we miss ya dude i live in hove as long as u can type on a keyboard then i can get u a job easily fuck knows how i got a job cause i cant even spell. just come home MENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope u had a good crimbo too tell ya mum i said hello all the best cupcakea!!!!!!11

CaptainWacky

BUMP.