C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
r688117_1296x518_5-2.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images
Jordan_Scorpions.jpg
440px-Cazzaro_Jordan.jpg

Jordan: Chicago Bulls..Jordan in training with the Scottsdale Scorpions in 1994..Jordan on the "Dream Team" in 1992.

Michael Jordan Career Stats
Michael Jordan: Wikipedia

Michael_Jordan_-_Laney_High_School_1980_-_02.jpg

Jordan going in for a slam-dunk
for the Laney High School varsity
basketball team, 1979–80

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I will fight Michael Jordan!!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why Michael Jordan's scoring prowess still can't be touched

Jordan96ShotChart.jpg

STUDYING JORDAN'S OLD shooting data reveals a couple of fascinating things. First: MJ was not only the greatest scorer of his era, but he was a hyperefficient shooter, too. We didn't use the word "efficiency" much when talking about hoops in the 1990s, but Jordan passes the efficiency test with flying colors. AS BEAUTIFUL AS Jordan's approach was, it was also exhausting. MJ's magnificence was running on fumes as he won his 10th scoring title in 1997-98. His fatigue manifested in reduced efficiency in his favorite spots.

Most midrange buckets in a season (since 1997-98)
1997-98 Michael Jordan: 671
2005-06 Dirk Nowitzki: 564
2003-04 Kevin Garnett: 540
2000-01 Glenn Robinson: 506
2005-06 Kobe Bryant: 502
2008-09 Dirk Nowitzki: 501

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No one clicks your links or reads your spam, Wilson. Two threads in the badlands prove the point.

Do have a nice day :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Michael Jordan says he still hates the 'Bad Boys' Detroit Pistons

More than three decades after the Detroit Pistons stalled Michael Jordan's ascending stardom by bouncing the Chicago Bulls from the playoffs in three straight postseasons, Jordan admitted that he still harbors animosity for the "Bad Boys" team that threatened to derail his success. "Oh, I hated them," Jordan said in Episode 3 of the ESPN docuseries "The Last Dance" which aired Sunday. "And that hate carries even to this day." Jordan and the Bulls lost to the Pistons in five games in the Eastern Conference semifinals in 1988, in six games in the conference finals in 1989 (after holding a 2-1 lead) and in seven games in the conference finals in 1990. The Bulls finally broke through in the 1991 conference finals, and they did so in dominant fashion, sweeping Detroit 4-0 to deliver an unceremonious end to the Pistons' back-to-back championship reign.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
'The Last Dance' updates: The untold story of Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls

The 10-part documentary series takes an in-depth look at the the Chicago Bulls' dynasty through the lens of the final championship season in 1997-98. The Bulls allowed an NBA Entertainment crew to follow the team around for that entire season, and some of that never-before-seen footage will be featured in the documentary.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The iconic sneakers that defined Michael Jordan's title runs

i
i
i
i
i
i

1991 Finalss...1992 Finals...1993 Finals...1996 Finals...1997 Finals...1998 Finals

"It's gotta be the shoes."

For many basketball fans in the 1990s, that wasn't just a line said by Spike Lee's Mars Blackmon character in a commercial, it was a way of life. Michael Jordan helped turn basketball sneakers into a multibillion dollar industry.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Would Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls have won their seventh NBA title in 1999?

What if Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls had returned after the NBA lockout to try for a fourth consecutive championship? As detailed in ESPN's documentary series "The last Dance," the Bulls never got a chance at that feat -- which only one team has accomplished, when the Boston Celtics won eight titles in a row from 1959 to 1966. What if Krause had changed his mind or been overruled by owner Jerry Reinsdorf to bring back Jackson and as much of the Bulls' core as possible? How much of a toll might age and a series of extended playoff runs have taken? Let's take a stab at projecting the 1998-99 Bulls using advanced stats.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Wearing No. 45, his old Laney (North Carolina) High number, the 31-year-old émigré from basketball drew a crowd of 10,359, as well as 130 members of the media. For the night, and for the record, he went 0-for-3 in a 10-3 loss to the Lookouts. The crowd went home mildly disappointed.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The Last Dance updates: The untold story of Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls

ESPN's Michael Jordan documentary "The Last Dance" is here. The 10-part documentary series takes an in-depth look at the the Chicago Bulls dynasty through the lens of the final championship season in 1997-98. The Bulls allowed an NBA Entertainment crew to follow the team around for that entire season, and some of that never-before-seen footage will be featured in the documentary.

For Full Story, Click Here

Schedule

First two episodes debut on April 19

Sunday, April 26

7 p.m. ET| Re-air of "The Last Dance" Episode 1
8 p.m. ET | Re-air of "The Last Dance" Episode 2
9 p.m. ET | Premiere of "The Last Dance" Episode 3
10 p.m. ET | Premiere of "The Last Dance" Episode 4

Sunday, May 3
7 p.m. ET | Re-air of "The Last Dance" Episode 3
8 p.m. ET | Re-air of "The Last Dance" Episode 4
9 p.m. ET | Premiere of "The Last Dance" Episode 5