Milk

Tyrant

http://www.notmilk.com/

Thoughts?

Wait, I mean, constructive criticism to the information provided at the site? I don't care about your "This guy is a loon" drivel.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
What do you think about it, Messenger?

We're entrenched in the un-pastuerized milk versus pasteurized milk debate at the mo...but (unless yer lactose intolerant)there has never been a question of not drinking it at all.
This be dairy country, and people seem to live to ripe old ages here even after decades of cow milk consumption.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^^ this is MHO, of course, until I hear different from the Surgeon General.

Cranky Bastard

I didn't read the content of the site, but I did click on it. :twisted:

But, some very pertinent studies and support from a nationally known neurosurgeon cast some very bad light on milk.

There is no "need" for milk. The hype that children need milk is only hype. We would be the only mammal that evolved that is dependent on another mammal's milk. Does anyone see chimps requiring the milk of a moose?

Common-production milk is full of pesticides, herbicides, aluminum, and flourides. All are neurologically disastrous. Consumption of commercially available milk contributes to Parkinson's. Use of milk in commonly colored cereals (using the dyes yellow and blue) are causing the onset of autism in children.

Further, with the hype about fat, people are buying non-fat and low-fat milks that are higher in concentrated liquids (water) that contain these neurological bombs. Also the highest in carbohydrates.

We stopped drinking milk in our house - but even then, we were drinking full fat milk (less water content). We now use full-fat cream which is about as pure as it gets.

Milk does a body bad. Very bad.

Tyrant

curiousa2z said:
What do you think about it, Messenger?
There seems to be a lot of crap packed in it, a real quantity over quality situation. There are a lot of topics there that link milk to a whole bunch of diseases. The milk mass-produced and consumed by most Americans, that is.

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
I didn't read the content of the site, but I did click on it. :twisted:

But, some very pertinent studies and support from a nationally known neurosurgeon cast some very bad light on milk.

There is no "need" for milk. The hype that children need milk is only hype. We would be the only mammal that evolved that is dependent on another mammal's milk. Does anyone see chimps requiring the milk of a moose?

Common-production milk is full of pesticides, herbicides, aluminum, and flourides. All are neurologically disastrous. Consumption of commercially available milk contributes to Parkinson's. Use of milk in commonly colored cereals (using the dyes yellow and blue) are causing the onset of autism in children.

Further, with the hype about fat, people are buying non-fat and low-fat milks that are higher in concentrated liquids (water) that contain these neurological bombs. Also the highest in carbohydrates.

We stopped drinking milk in our house - but even then, we were drinking full fat milk (less water content). We now use full-fat cream which is about as pure as it gets.

Milk does a body bad. Very bad.
Find a few topics you have heard about there. Some of the interesting ones are Asthma, Casein, Cheese... Apparently it's even worse than that.