Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Peter Tork of The Monkees.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Katherine Helmond, of the sitcoms Soap, Who's The Boss, Coach, Everybody Loves Raymond, and three Terry Gilliam films.

elLpCx5.jpg

ZGL6N8t.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Just read about that. 89 isn't a bad run. What's going to hit really hard is when Betty White goes. :(

CaptainWacky

Katherine Helmond, of the sitcoms Soap, Who's The Boss, Coach, Everybody Loves Raymond, and three Terry Gilliam films.

I loved Soap when I watched it in the early nineties.

Love Child

One Love
I don't think I have ever seen that show, but I remember that house in the beginning song. You find the best videos Eggs.
I enjoyed reading Alysa Milano's posts about Katherine on twitter, she had a couple videos also.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I actually posted that scene to YouTube years ago. It's my all-time favorite scene from the show. (Check the account name) ;)

It's the one YT video I've posted from a TV show or movie that wasn't taken down for copyright blahblah.

Love Child

One Love
Ha Ha! I didn't even notice the account name. :D I just found the show full seasons on Youtue and watched S1 Ep1 and saw Robert Guillame as Benson DuBois-who was the same Benson on that show. Wow, cool. Also wow-he had such a long list of shows and movies. Rafiki from Lion King. : ( I mean, I knew he was on a lot of stuff, I just didn't know what shows he was on before Benson.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup, Benson was a spinoff of Soap. It lasted several more seasons than Soap did, too.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jesus.

CaptainWacky

(I don't know how to embed twitter threads.)

CaptainWacky

Really shit vidoe quality so probably not worth watching really!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
RIP -- all the Game Show pages on my FB feed have been posting clips of him being a good celebrity player.