Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh no...

Nothing on the news sites yet, they must have just found out now.

The Question

Eternal
Was just coming in here to share this if it hadn't been shared already. Godspeed, Aron, may the Blessed Exchequer smile upon you.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I am sad.

CaptainWacky

I knew him from Twin Peaks (where he fit in really well despite not being in the original series) and Breaking Bad.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ironically, Big Bird attended the Kennedy Center Honors last night to represent Sesame Street as one of the honorees.

We'll see if they made mention of Spinney when the show airs during Christmas week.

Mirah

I love you
I forgot that Britany Murphy passed away and twitter had to remind me because "decade posting"
Assholes
Made me sad all over again

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ironically, Big Bird attended the Kennedy Center Honors last night to represent Sesame Street as one of the honorees.

We'll see if they made mention of Spinney when the show airs during Christmas week.
Made watching Muppet Family Christmas last night, extra sad. Especially seeing Jim Henson's comedy bit at the end.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
It is always wierd to see thier pictures from just the day prior. I look at it and wonder what was going through her mind then. Did she know she would be taking her own life? : ( She posted pics with her doggy. She left her doggy behind. : (