Mine Field Edition of the Chat Bump Thread 2021

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
www.mibbit.com/chat

IRC:IRCHighway

#Trollkingdom

I, personally, still use mIRC but everyone makes fun of me for that.

(And when I use Chatzilla I have to enter "irc.irchighway.net"?)

Global just said "-Global- Attention all website owners: Please update your webchat links to http://webchat.irchighway.net/#channel where #channel is your own channel name."

All information copy and pasted from last year, may not actually get you in chat.

Mirah

I love you
I'm having trouble getting in to chat again. I can't remember what I did last time to get in. I usually use the first link that CaptainWacky posted and I used to be able to type in IRCHIGHWAY, but that option isn't avaiable anymore. (

Edit: I am using the 2nd link now. It works.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
Why isn't this on the front page?
I demand an answer!
I'm going to storm the capital of Troll Kingdom and sit on your desk!

Mirah

I love you
It never fails
As soon as I decide I am going to visit the chat room a family member calls. And we talked for over an hour!
And now I will never know who all of your favorite Golden Girl is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
It pays to never answer the phone.

I've known my bff for over 10 years, and we have had perhaps a dozen phone conversations.

Mirah

I love you
I rarely get to talk to my sister.
I answer the phone when she calls. I mean unless I can't.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
For me, it's Zaktan. Or possibly Thok.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
That is me today. I got all dressed up for the new Zoom Mibbit Chat but apparently no one else got the memo. Come on guys!

Wow, I spent way to long looking for a full house type gif for this and did not find what I was looking for but there is this

CaptainWacky

Is the server down?