I want to smell dark matter
Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
STICK TO THE FUCKING FORMAT.

CaptainWacky

I would appreciate it if everyone attempted to stick to the layout I established in the opening post, just to make the thread cleaner (that's what I meant by "stick to the fucking format" which I guess might not have been clear.) But if you can't find a video or whatever that's okay.

Michael Scott belongs in this list.

0*T2ibWIG2fZ4up04E.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For The Odd Couple - I'm thinking of submitting Felix & Oscar together, because they were equals and neither could exist without the other... there was never a show featuring just one of them...thoughts?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
For The Odd Couple - I'm thinking of submitting Felix & Oscar together, because they were equals and neither could exist without the other... there was never a show featuring just one of them...thoughts?

Running into the same issue. I added Eddie but you can't have him without Richie (was going to add him at some point in his own entry). CONSISTENCY IS IMPORTANT.

CaptainWacky

It's a hard one because I'd like to keep it to one entry per post BUT IN THIS CASE I can see the logic to adding them together, if they're ALWAYS together and not just a double act that are often together but are still two distinct characters (like Troy and Abed.) So yeah it would be fine as long as it's the exception and not the rule.

CaptainWacky

I greatly value and appreciate all the contributions that have so far been made to the list! I'd love to see posts from some people who haven't contributed yet! Which zany comedy characters would the likes of Fuddlemiff, Tomtrek, whisky, Mirah, headvoid and Colonel Kira's Left Tit add to the list? I can only imagine! The zaniness!

CaptainWacky

That doesn't actually send a notification to them. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well it should.

CaptainWacky

Menty probably disabled it because he knew I'd use it to hassle people into posting in top one hundreds (but I'd still really appreciate it if more people did take part, y'all!!)

Mirah

I love you
THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUT OUT! Dr Dave also pointed these threads out to me. Sometimes it takes a moment to REALIZE THAT THERE IS A REALLY AWESOME THREAD I NEED TO RESPOND TO!

I have a hard time naming characters without naming the actor/actress. But I will try:

A few that come to mind right away are Carol Burnette's character from Mamma (Is that even the name of the show?)

Sophia and Rose from Golden Girls.

Are all of my suggestions going to be old ladies??

I have to check the list I thought I saw someone from the IT SHOW. (Which I loved!)

Robin Williams in Mork and Mindy (Was it really that funny though?)

Are any of the FRIENDS THAT FUNNY???? I love Phoebe! Joey can be funny, he is just corny and goofy.

What about Gomer Pile?????

Lucy Ricardo

I am going to see some names and be mad at myself for not thinking of them! GOING TO THE OTHER THREAD NOW BYE!

Mirah

I love you
Okay I saw the thread. Some good names! And some I don't know, so I will have to check them out now. Thanks!

What about Laverne and Shirley?

I'm glad Eggs included Archie Bunker.

I am going to have to include Tina Fey in 30 Rock

OH AND The bunker girl-what the fuck is that show??? That Tina Fey created? She is funny

I think of Wilson and Tim Allen, but honestly I don't recall ever LAUGHING OUT LOUD to their humor, just sort of chuckling.

I like Kramer on Seinfeld

Ohhh How about Red AND Kitty from That 70's show?

And Karen from Will and Grace ( I will try to add some of these later)

CaptainWacky

ONE DOWN...

Mirah

I love you
What about Mrs Garret from Facts of Life?

I don't know why I immedietly went to the 80's and 70's for television shows. Weren't there any funny characters besides friends in the 90's? Did I block the 90's out? What year is this? WHERE AM I?