Mine Field Top 100 TV Comedy Characters discussion thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
For The Odd Couple - I'm thinking of submitting Felix & Oscar together, because they were equals and neither could exist without the other... there was never a show featuring just one of them...thoughts?

So whatever happened with this? I said it was okay but nobody has posted two characters in one entry yet. I have a double act I want to post as a pair. They're two characters who are neveer seen apart and who I don't think anyone would post idividually. So is it okay for me to post them? I don't know why I'm asking, really, when it's my list. I just don't want to ruin the INTEGRITY of the list or whateveer. If nobody tells me not to, I'll post them in six hours.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm going to post them at some point -- I'm trying not to post too many times in a row etc. and I just forgot to post this one while I was suddenly thinking of other ones.

Go for it!

I'm treating this like an ongoing thing that has no time limit, a recreational activity THAT WILL SAVE THE WORLD ONE DAY. We won't run out of characters, that's for sure. I hope we continue past 100.

CaptainWacky

Still plenty of slots left for ANYONE to fill!

CaptainWacky

This is no laughing matter.

CaptainWacky

Seriously; I'm not kidding; take this seriously or I'm pulling out.

CaptainWacky

We've been together on this message board for nearly twenty years now. I thought we were all real friends who respect each other. I'm sick of having to ask, sick of stopping myself from shouting. Please treat this thread with respect. There will be no further ejaculations from me.

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WILL WACKY BE HAPPY I RESURRECTED THIS OR WILL HE EJACULATE HIS WRATH?

CaptainWacky

Maybe some people who haven't posted much (or at all!) will see the bump and want to contribute themself, IT COULD HAPPEN (I'll wait 24 hours then post someone.)