Mirah reviews stuff she has watched on Netflix, only I won't be reveiwing it because that is not wha

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've seen every episode of Downton about 2 dozen times. I thought the movie was a little too precious, and the madcap staff hijinks were a little out of character. But I'll take a goofy Downton movie with the potential for more over never seeing these characters again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also I started watching Maisel last night. I'm in heaven.

Mirah

I love you
There is a board at work in the breakroom for people to write Netflix shows they recommend. I am so totally trying to write "normal" sounding shows. No one will know who wrote it, but they might!
I'm totally not going to suggest that documentary I watched on sex workers!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why did this get moved from the MF? It's hardly spam.

We've been watching "Atypical" Was up late with it last night.

Mirah

I love you
Where do you get your information from Loktar?

This thread was never in the MF. NEVER!

I started it down here. In the badlands where it belongs.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Where do you get your information from Loktar?

This thread was never in the MF. NEVER!

I started it down here. In the badlands where it belongs.
Ok. Sorry. jack is the one who asked why it got moved from the MF. I was just supplying a logical reason.

jack

this was an mf thread originally.

Mirah

I love you
Wacky has his own. I created this in the badlands, it is where I primarily post.
Or primarily used to post.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This was never in the MF.

jack

Yes, let's argue about stupid shit like repetitive thread titles in two different forums.

Mirah

I love you
I don't have live TV, just internet or Hulu or Netflix. So tonight I thought I might watch some news channels on Hulu, but I got distracted along the way because I saw a show that Elizabeth Moss is in. it is called "Top of the Lake" and it is about a missing girl, it is always about a missing girl right. Except she isn't missing yet, so at some point I assume she will be. And of course a drug kingpin is involved and of course Elizabeth is the only woman amongst a group of men working on this case thus far.
And then also there are a bunch of women living in paradise which is a bunch of conexes on this beautiful piece of property that these other guys say they own also, so they are mad.