Mirah reviews stuff she has watched on Netflix, only I won't be reveiwing it because that is not wha

Mirah

I love you
"I learned that if you fail at what you don't love, you might as well fail at what you love"
Jim Carey

Mirah

I love you
Jim's Father, Percy Carey passed away in September of 94, 3 weeks after the release of the Mask.
Jim put the 10 million dollar check in his father's pocket, and it was buried.

Mirah

I love you
Many of Andy Kaufman's relatives visited Jim Carey on set as he was in the Andy Kaufman role, including Andy Kaufman's daughter Maria Bellu Colonna whose daughter briefley appeared in Man on the Moon as Kaufman's sister.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OOH! Just had a great business idea! Dub Netflix over to videotapes for people that don't have Netflix! Now I just need to figure out a way to hook a VCR to a computer and/or DVD player.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, and I'm going to need a shovel. And to know where Jim Carey's Dad is buried. :bergman:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
More people here are as old as you than you think.

Mirah

I love you
Coming to the end of Mad Men, trying to stretch it out and I popped in Vampire Diaries. I wonder how long that will last. I think once I played the SIMS and I made Elana, Stefan and that other guy Damon or whatever his name was.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Does Netflix have Battlestar Galactica? And if so, given the human form Cylons are organic duplicates, is it a Clone War?

Love Child

One Love
I dont' know if it does or not.

I am watching Planet Earth, a documentary.
S1 E2 is about life in the Mountains.

Love Child

One Love
A snow leopard caught a markhur but had to carry it up the side of the mountain to its cave. That was funny to watch. The snow leopard is huge.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It is good.

Love Child

One Love
Watched an episode of "Comedians in Cars having Coffee" With Jerry Seinfeld and the first episode I happened to watch is with Jim Carey. This show was a let down. I let it go to the 2nd episode and it has Jimmy Fallon, this one might be better, plus a better car. I don't think I will watch very many of these.