Mirah reviews stuff she has watched on Netflix, only I won't be reveiwing it because that is not wha

Love Child

One Love
I am going to go watch my annual viewing of Fried Green Tomatoes, enough of this trolling bullshit and cheerleader posting bullshit and whatever. I am currently still watching Kimmy and Tina Fey is there and I love her. Fuck Yes.
And then I am going to watch Comedians in Cars with Tina Fey and I am going to love it all over the place.

Love Child

One Love
I finished Ozark
Still watching unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
and now I am watching Spotlight, a movie.

I want to pick up another "serious" episode, I may start Cable Girls, not sure.
Oh and I have been watching Comedians in cars getting coffee.

Love Child

One Love
A friend told me to check out Master of None, which I thought about it, so I put it on today, see Aziz and then wonder what else he has been in besides Parks and Rec, so I type his name into Google search and see that he has now been accused of sexual misconduct.

And by the way Spotlight was good, depressing, but good. Thankful for those people at the Boston Globe that didn't give up.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's in semi-marathon on LaffTV--and right at dinnertime on weekends so I'll watch a couple episodes. But by the next time I watch they're quite a way into the series. I'd like to place when it jumped the shark. For now I'll say around when Hyde starts dating Jackie.

The first episode, "the circle," there's smoke everwhere, someone's lighting incense and everyone's coughing, talking in wheezy voices, and eating Twinkies. Later in the series, they're just in the basement. No smoke anywhere and Kelso's maybe the only one acting remotely stoned. And don't get me started on Gramma Betty White talking about rain in Wisconsin in February. Or Hyde wearing a Che Guerra shirt to Red's Veteran's Day BBQ.

Mirah

I love you
I am still watching Kimmy Schmidt
OMG I just saw an ad for ROTTEN. I will probably never want to eat anything again after watching that. But I am going to watch it anyway.
I finished the first season of Broadchurch and I am not sure why there are more seasons. I kind of feel like watching it some more.
And I have been watching this trashy series that I won't admit to.

Mirah

I love you
Does Netflix have an agenda? Do I care? No.

Currently I am watching:
One Day at a Time. Strangely so-it is not an AA show. Watch it. You will see. It is the feel good whatever that I watch in the middle of serious stuff.
What else I watched:
Dear White People. I liked it.

Mirah

I love you
This make over stuff makes me nervous! I always wonder how long they can keep up with a new lifestyle and I worry about changing too much. My sisters actually got my mom to start eating healthier and to start walking more. I was like, "Mom is fine the way she is!"

The Question

Eternal
I don't know what this thread is even about, so here's a lesbian driven into a homicidal rage by her salad.

b8pkeo4.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Tina Fey is not a part of popular culture. :sarek:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm boycotting Netflix until they bring back video stores, ideally with videotapes and DVDs, but I'm willing to compromise.

That said, I have watched a few episodes of this "Breaking Bad." I found it to be an inspirational story of what an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with a can-do attitude can accomplish in America.

Mirah

I love you
I never replied because I seriously did not know how to respond. Video stores?! Seriously.
I hated Breaking Bad, but I watched a couple episodes.

I am watching Imposters now, and it is annoying how these guys don't just go to the cops and turn this bitch in. Totally stupid. But I'm on episode 3 now.

Mirah

I love you
Okay, so she is fucking in Seattle, they are in Seattle, and they up and leave to go to Pennsylvania. What a fucktard bunch of, well fucktards.

Mirah

I love you
I accidently watched "New in Town" last night. It has Renee Zelweger in it. It was a terrible love story about a girl that goes from big city Miami to small town Minnesota to fuck over a bunch of factory workers and then she falls in love with the union rep and they make yogurt.