Mirah reviews stuff she has watched on Netflix, only I won't be reveiwing it because that is not wha

Mirah

I love you
And I of course love her:

Ty7IqoT.jpg

Mirah

I love you
I'm watching Mrs. Maisel
and they're sitting in a diner
smokin a cigarette
sharing a lighter
and I'm like
omg
that's what this town needs
an all night diner
for the kids
to smoke their cigarettes
that is what I need
we all need
a place
WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME!
AND YOUR'RE ALWAYS GLAD THEY CAME!

And where people just don't feel alone
And when society is telling you that you are all fucked up
but you are all sitting there
and you know better

Why can't I fucking have that?
Why am I in this stupid fucking small town
and not in the big city?

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
I'm watching Mrs. Maisel
and they're sitting in a diner
smokin a cigarette
sharing a lighter
and I'm like
omg
that's what this town needs
an all night diner
for the kids
to smoke their cigarettes
that is what I need
we all need
a place
WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME!
AND YOUR'RE ALWAYS GLAD THEY CAME!

And where people just don't feel alone
And when society is telling you that you are all fucked up
but you are all sitting there
and you know better

Why can't I fucking have that?
Why am I in this stupid fucking small town
and not in the big city?
I know. Most of the great delis are gone,. The closest you’ll find is a Dennys or IHOP

Mirah

I love you
Not in this town.
I did finally go to the local diner for dinner tonight. I used to work with the waitress's mom, she was so sweet. She said people were playing bingo in the bar and said I should check it out sometime.
LOL.
Bingo.
I'm not old!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Not in this town.
I did finally go to the local diner for dinner tonight. I used to work with the waitress's mom, she was so sweet. She said people were playing bingo in the bar and said I should check it out sometime.
LOL.
Bingo.
I'm not old!!!!!!!!!!!!
Young people play bingo too. I used to play it when I went to Church. It's for people that don't have friends that play poker, pool, Cornhole, darts and smoke cigars.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Been watching "The Good Witch" lately.

Binged 3 episodes last night. Great stuff.

Mirah

I love you
I am skipping right over Matthew's death and going to the next season. I ended with Mary and Matthew holding their baby.

I have finished Mrs Maisel, so I await for the new season

and now I am watching Fleabag and I like it.

"Women are born with pain in their lives, men seek it out"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've only seen a couple episodes of Fleabag. I'm failing to see the brilliance of it so far.

It's so adult, and yet all the adults are shits. And it keeps winning awards as a comedy, but I guess we're supposed to laugh at these people's shitty behavior because they top it off with a witty line in a British accent. Mmmmkay.

But then, I only found Girls half as funny as the rest of the world too. But Girls was better.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was that HBO comedy by Lena Dunham that ended a few years ago. It's listed on most streamers like Amazon Prime but you have to pay to watch it.

Love Child

One Love
I've only seen a couple episodes of Fleabag. I'm failing to see the brilliance of it so far.

It's so adult, and yet all the adults are shits. And it keeps winning awards as a comedy, but I guess we're supposed to laugh at these people's shitty behavior because they top it off with a witty line in a British accent. Mmmmkay.

But then, I only found Girls half as funny as the rest of the world too. But Girls was better.

I realized that i began watching Fleabag at season 2 instead of season 1. So now I am watching season 1.
I can see how one might not like it.....but I still like it.

IF you ever get a chance to watch any of it again find the scene where she um, where she is confessing her sins and the pastor tells her to kneal and then they fornicate in the church.

Why I felt like I had to come back in and say that I don't know.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL

The eps I saw were from season 2 so maybe if I start from the beginning it will make more sense and I'll actually care about these people's sex lives and first world problems.