missmanners

Freckle Bucky

missmanners,

Now that I have formally introdced me self, I have a wee bit of a favor to ask of you. Would you mind bending over, and sliding down your knickers? I would like to slip my tackle up your backside right down to me bollocks. Then, give you a nice shaking before I pump you full of magic potion #9.

My name is Buck, and I like to FUCK!

beaner

missmanners,

Now that I have formally introdced me self, I have a wee bit of a favor to ask of you. Would you mind bending over, and sliding down your knickers? I would like to slip my tackle up your backside right down to me bollocks. Then, give you a nice shaking before I pump you full of magic potion #9.

My name is Buck, and I like to FUCK!

AFTER YOUR DONE, MY DOG WILL TAKE A DUMP IN HER MOUTH

I WOULD DO IT BUT WENT DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE HAS BEEN

Freckle Bucky

No I guess you aren't from Idaho. So my next guess is Wales. Can anyone translate this for me?

:retard:
mm

Okay, I will translate it for you, ya fecking crack whore!

I want to bury my cock in your ass right down to my ball sack. Then pump real good and hard. Right before I bust my nut up your stank ass!

Is that good enough English for you, ya fucking skank?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Hi, Freckle Bucy. Perhaps you would care to describe some real sexual experiences you have had, only without resorting to vernacular?

Gonad

:wtf?: happened to gonad's post count?

Oh, that. It happened an awfully long time ago. Eight months? A year? I'll look it up for you sometime. It was the first major Badlands pruning. I made no effort to get my postcount restored because unlike SOME posters I actually don't care all that much.

I am still a little irritated that my COCKwall got pruned. I was going to have an awful lot of fun with that.

Gonad

lol and I wasn't even thinking of you, you don't pretend apathy. I made something like 30K posts in January of 2006, did you know that?