Moon Knight

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

(I'm guessing the English accent is because this is one of his multiple personalities and he won't talk like that the whole show.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jesus, how many Marvel TV shows and movies is enough? Every time you sneeze there's another one!

(Nothing against this particular show, just a general rant)

CaptainWacky

Disney+ needs to have either a Marvel or Star Wars show on all year round to keep subscribers, so enough to get to 52 total episodes a year from both.

I don't know anything about Moon Knight, I remember seeing the books when I was a teenager, but it never really interested me. This trailer didn't really interest me either.

CaptainWacky

I'm not going to pretend I'd heard of him before, but it's always shocking and scary when a young person dies like that.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Beat me to it. I was going to say "well, 2022 didn't wait around before getting on to its shitty fuckery of trying to top 2021 and 2020."

MODMAN

It's like with the Trek crowd crowing about this new "golden age of Trek" with 5 series in production is the most amaze-balls thing ever. Well, perhaps - if you value quantity over quality.

Disney has had a better track record, to be fair. So far as the MCU my interest started to wane after Endgame.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus, how many Marvel TV shows and movies is enough? Every time you sneeze there's another one!

(Nothing against this particular show, just a general rant)

I love it. Moon Knight is a GREAT story and I've thoroughly enjoyed the translations. Just my opinion.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't know anything about Moon Knight, I remember seeing the books when I was a teenager, but it never really interested me. This trailer didn't really interest me either.

One of the best murder mystery/detective yarns of its time. Bill Sienkiewicz drawing the original comic didn't hurt any.

poster18181-1-510x775.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's like with the Trek crowd crowing about this new "golden age of Trek" with 5 series in production is the most amaze-balls thing ever. Well, perhaps - if you value quantity over quality.

Disney has had a better track record, to be fair. So far as the MCU my interest started to wane after Endgame.
Hear, hear. For me, I think it was burnout. Like comics, back in the early '90s, where you had to buy all 27 titles to know what was going on in the big summer mega crossover event and make sure you got the 7 different foil-embossed variant covers. Even the new Spiderman movie. On paper I should've enjoyed it a lot more than I did. I mean, I thought it was fine, but it wasn't magic for me the way "Ghostbusters: Afterlife" was. (Although my love of that movie may be for purely personal and sentimental reasons.)

CaptainWacky

I don't think you'll have to watch anything else for Moon Knight to make sense, it looks (thankfully) pretty standalone.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Starts tomorrow.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
He's this guy who goes around at night, mooning people.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Baredevil: The Man Without Pants.