Movie trailers

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lethal Weapon 3 anyone?

[youtube]oGbAMRvYYq0[/youtube]

jack

Then there's Mission to Mars, of course.

[youtube]a8V6jTW3xTQ[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Umm...yeah.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Here's the trailer for the trailer for the remake of Total Recall.
[YOUTUBEHD]T-Jt9RCy4v4[/YOUTUBEHD]

I realise this is just the trailer-trailer but if they have actually decided to make this an action film then they've done the stupidest thing. You can't try and out-action the original Total Recall because it's one of the best action films ever made, so the only way to do something interesting with it is to make it more like the original short story and make it more of a cerebral film.

BUT NOPE GOTTA HAVE SOME 'SPLOSIONS.

jack

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

[youtube]Hm8elaYH7c4[/youtube]

jack

The Alligator People

[youtube]bP7PpOyZ6Ac[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

The thread was intended for trailers for new movies. ;)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
[YOUTUBE]KsieadPPvJE[/YOUTUBE]

Rihanna, Liam Neeson and Taylor Kitsch in a film based on the Battleships board game.

Not a great premise for a film is it? Looks like Transformers in the sea.

CaptainWacky

I literally think Liam Neeson would do Cat Cleaners: The Movie if I offered it to him.

jack

I thought it was a thread about classic really bad trailers.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Battleship is the unholy spawn of Pearl Harbour and Transformers. It'll probably make billions.

I'll maybe see Dark Shadows when it hit DVD shelves. I may watch Iron Sky at the cinema but probably not. The rest of those films can suck it, Honest Abe the Vampire Slayer is probably a far superior book. The new Total Recall can DIAF.

I've probably made my trip to it this year [Hunger Games]. No, wait Dark Knight Rises. And Avengers. GAH.

CaptainWacky

Here's the full Total Recall trailer.

[YOUTUBEHD]GljhR5rk5eY[/YOUTUBEHD]

So yeah, looks like a movie. Like it could possibly be entertaining in a slick action movie kind of way, but there's nothing very exciting in the trailer. I mean it looks better than Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter but still not actually "good" or anything. Kate Beckinsale is hot but I already knew that. So really what's the point.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It's basically every sci-fi film and game in the last five years squished into one bland and boring package that tries to out-action one of the best action films.

Or at least that what it looks like from the trailer, but I mean it could be directed by someone who will give it the really good psychological thriller aspect that it nee- oh, wait, Len Wiseman. Nah it'll be bad.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Mmm, hard to tell from the trailer whether it'll actually say anything, but it does at the very least look entertaining, despite starring the most boring actor I can think of.

CaptainWacky

New Seth MacFarlane movie.

[YOUTUBE]aGW5gpMU9yo[/YOUTUBE]

Yes he's just using the Peter Griffin voice. This looks really really awful and appears to be ripping off several things (Wilfred, for example.) But I guess it'll be a big hit?