Movie trailers

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
As was Toy Story 3, in which even after having survived the fascist teddy bear prison, the toys are still given away by Andy.

And they never addressed all the teen years that the horrified toys had to witness Andy discovering masturbation, which is the real reason that boys stop playing with their other toys.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Updating this thread by going through my youtube history and posting any recent movie trailers.

That's a cute Simba!

Looks like fun!

There are many inaccuracies in this true life tale trailer! (Probably going to be the second best movie about wrestling ever though!)

Yes that's two live action Disney remakes in the same thread. This is the one fewer people will care about.

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not a movie per se...also, I love that it's at "Star Wars Kids" as if kids are going to be the ones watching this...

CaptainWacky

I WAS GOING TO POST THAT IN A STAR WARS THREAD. (Tomtrek will never read this thread.)

I probably won't watch it and I'm not a kid so...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I WAS GOING TO POST THAT IN A STAR WARS THREAD. (Tomtrek will never read this thread.)
I feared this may be the case and I looked for other Star Wars threads to maybe use but nothing seemed to be the right fit. PLEASE REPOST IT WHEREVER YOU SEE FIT.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

THIS LOOKS FUN!

CaptainWacky

There's a real lack of aliens in that trailer but I guess the special effects aren't done yet. Would rather have another Thor movie for the next Hemsworth/Thompson team-up BUT WE COULD HAVE BOTH I GUESS.

This looks a lot cheaper than the del Toro movies (probably because it is) and Hellboy's face seems kind of unexpressive, but good to see Milla Jovovich and Daniel Dae Kim again.

CaptainWacky

John Wick is going to kill a guy with a book and ride a horse.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He needs a faithful hetero life mate named Ted.

CaptainWacky

He's got a dog for that.

CaptainWacky

That's a lot of Shafts.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I guess we should be grateful that neither Will Farrell nor Ben Stiller are in it.

It's like Shaft, but with sort of the plot from Austin Powers in Goldmember?

CaptainWacky

I guess Shaft Jr. will learn how to be cool and not care about computers or respecting women by the end.

CaptainWacky

lol

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This can only end badly. The internet outrage will be either that the cast isn't Middle Eastern enough, or that the period is historically inaccurate, or there will be a truly confused sector that will create a blueface/blackface scandal.

CaptainWacky

Or people will just think it looks terrible (because it does.)

CaptainWacky

I HOPE THEY DO HIS LIFE JUSTICE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nick Hoult will make his life SEXY.