Moving.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
it's tuesday, 1:03 a.m. (et)...sept 3, 2019

Won't be around for a while. Knock yourselves out celebrating.

at least do us favour...use one of your duals if you must continue to post here.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Cease your banal chattering, Velcro dome.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

its tuesday...and he is still here.

The Question

Eternal
Yard ape! You slow? Wait, you’re British or Canadian or one of those varieties of incestoqueer with youour extrau letteur ‘u’ ounce everyu wourd. So... are you thick? Mister Thick Thickity Thickface from Thicktown Thicksylvania, and so’s yer dad?

Pay attention: I get on the bus at 1655. But the bus has USB ports for charging phones. It also has WiFi.

I’ll still be able to access the board.

Lintwit.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Pay attention: I get on the bus at 1655. But the bus has USB ports for charging phones. It also has WiFi.

I’ll still be able to access the board.

Lintwit.

^bullshit^

you announced that you were leaving "tk" for awhile because you was homeless and was seeking shelter in another state because your family kicked your lazy, free loading, pathectic ass out of the attick.

and.

i was like...yeah! yes!!.. no more freaking "highwayman"..no more cross-dressing fat fuck, up in here, up in here..bye-bye biatch!

and.

yet, your still here...damn! face the facts duder.. you lied to me and "troll kingdom".

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
You delusional twat clot, I never said anything even remotely like any of that. Are you smoking crack?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
*laughing*

your word is not bond, dawg.

truth.

you. are. a. liar. panties. are. on. fire. we don't need no water, let those mothafuckas burn. burn mothafuckas burn!

*tee-hee*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
and another thang, dick.

you are currently on my ignore list, until you leave for at least 2-weeks (sept 17, 2019).

or

you can get "jack" to leave for 3-weeks (sept 24, 2019).

yo "highwayman", you could have avoided this by using a sock/dual...

so, you will be gone to me. bye-bye.

.......... ignore function has been activated.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
*laughing*

your word is not bond, dawg.

truth.

you. are. a. liar. panties. are. on. fire. we don't need no water, let those mothafuckas burn. burn mothafuckas burn!

*tee-hee*

Apparently you’re unaware that people can actually read this thread.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Chuckie Suckie, don't EVER use the word "us" when trying to troll. There's no one, and I mean NO ONE that stands with you.

Fuck off, yard ape. The only liar in this thread is YOU. HWMN never said he was leaving, just relocating.

Like that time you failed to show up for the meet with Conchaga, you just lie about everything and are a dismal FAILURE when it comes to this board.

Makes me smile :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Layover in Albuquerque.

jack

Ugh armpit of the state.

The Question

Eternal
Ugh armpit of the state.

Seemed like it. Rolling again. Should hit Oklahoma City by noon, then it’s looking like north-northeast

jack

LOL come to Vermont :D We can troll porchie with pics!

The Question

Eternal
Just about to Amarillo now

jack

Deep in the heart of Texas. You headed toward the storm?

The Question

Eternal
Deep in the heart of Texas. You headed toward the storm?

No, we’re about to veer north toward Okie City, then Kansas City, then Minneapolis.

jack

Nice. Minneapolis is really nice.

The Question

Eternal
Lunch stop in Elk City. Popcorn chicken and a V8. WTF is Hutch’s?